Nothing But Thieves

st dan

Anybody heard their debut album? It's an absolute cracker and getting some rave reviews! Almost certain they'll be popping up somewhere on the farm in June.   

'Lover, Please Stay' is a song of absolute beauty. The Jeff Buckley influence is very strong and they pull it off incredibly well, whilst combining it with a radio friendly modern indie/alternative direction. 

Hopefully big things for to come for these lads. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen them live twice this year, and both times they've been very good.  I'm about double the age of the majority of the audience when I see them (Radio one seem to love them).  Album also great.  JP tent would be perfect for them 

I've seen them live twice this year, and both times they've been very good.  I'm about double the age of the majority of the audience when I see them (Radio one seem to love them).  Album also great.  JP tent would be perfect for them 

Great album - but Id like to see them on an open stage though.