T Minus and Counting 2016

whisty

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, grumpyhack said:

OK the resale is over, so how many of the T Minus-ers are going?  I'll be in CV East with a gang of five - three old hands, including me, plus two newbies.

Mrs oneeye and me will be there; own tent camping in Love Fields. Will be at Weds meet but not sure of interaction unless we all have name stickers (like 2014); sat and observed last year, didn't know a soul and distinct lack of Dutch courage / alcohol. :)

1 hour ago, oneeye said:

Will be at Weds meet but not sure of interaction unless we all have name stickers (like 2014); sat and observed last year, didn't know a soul and distinct lack of Dutch courage / alcohol. :)

Well, Pilton Digger (lovely man of this Parish) said he'd help me this year with the stickers as we did genuinely forget the pen last year.  Digger send me some reminders!!! :rolleyes:

Dee....remind him to remind me will ya?

So, no excuses this year Mr Oneeye. :D

58 minutes ago, Kizzie said:

Well, Pilton Digger (lovely man of this Parish) said he'd help me this year with the stickers as we did genuinely forget the pen last year.  Digger send me some reminders!!! :rolleyes:

Dee....remind him to remind me will ya?

So, no excuses this year Mr Oneeye. :D

I know I know, I must man up in my middle age; look forward to it :)

cowardly_lion_0318.jpg

3 hours ago, Pear_Cider said:

ycX5msn.jpg

2 hours ago, oneeye said:

Mrs oneeye and me will be there; own tent camping in Love Fields. Will be at Weds meet but not sure of interaction unless we all have name stickers (like 2014); sat and observed last year, didn't know a soul and distinct lack of Dutch courage / alcohol. :)

Since I got lucky in the coach resale I can confirm I will be there this year! I see that Pearl Cider has already put up the Dutch flag for me.

7 minutes ago, Kizzie said:

Well I must have written your sticker for you 2014 so you know me. :D

You did, but it was busy and I had dragged a newbie along who was somewhat overwhelmed by the whole day thus far, and was ever so slightly pissed :lol: 

We did manage to talk total bollocks to a few people though, from what I remember.

33 minutes ago, marcoolio said:

Since I got lucky in the coach resale I can confirm I will be there this year! I see that Pearl Cider has already put up the Dutch flag for me.

At least you won't have the added distraction of the euros this year :lol::lol: