DanielM17

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, calaix said:

I don't want to imagine something that unrealistic. It was put together I think by someone who by their own mission was showing what was theoreticaly possible, not what was possible in reality.

The Weeknd surely way too low down & i'm sure The Stone Roses said they never have, or will support anyone

18 minutes ago, calaix said:

LCD Soundsystem for Field Day and Primavera Barca - announced tomorrow?

They're playing Bonnaroo which is the same weekend as Field Day so would seemingly rule them out. 

That said I expect them to be announced for Primavera and it seems a bit too coincidental for the two announcements to not be linked somehow 

It's a likley more to do with the fact that they will have an analogous lineup. If primavera announce too far ahead of field day or love song (that French thing I'd never heard of in my uncultured stupor) they will lose potential gate receipts from people jumping at the guarantee, rather than the expectation, of a stellar line up.

Edited by StephenF

Yeah something along those lines although I'd have thought New Order were more likely for Latitude. 

I keep chucking Justice out there but its just wishful thinking and they haven't announced anything yet so is probably a no-go. 

There's also the NOS announcement tomorrow, remember. From the way they're pushing it I'm guessing its a headliner or something more than just a single underact which they've been happy to drip-feed unannounced before. 

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

It probably will actually be someone tying in with Primavera. Some big dancey type act that's not been touring of late like Justice as Matt mentioned or The Knife or something. 

Is that really 'huge' news?

I've a feeling it's Kraftwerk or Morrissey.