BEARDED THEORY 2016

THEBOILERMAN

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they start the week before,  seem to remember some photos being posted last year.

Edit: Just had a look on last year's thread and Paul posted 'Hello fom a field" on 14th May and said loads of ground work had been done.

Edited by Gnomicide

Hi all,

My parents brought me coach tickets for Christmas and I've been very excited to go.

i got an email today saying my coach ticket has been cancelled, with no explanation. I am absolutely gutted as it makes travel up there really complicated. Can anyone here shed more light on this? 

Edited by BlackHole2006

12 minutes ago, Paul ™ said:

Was it with Big Green Coach? And where was it travelling from? Will try find out 

Hiya,

I was travelling from London and my parents brought it direct from see tickets as a bundle. Unfortunately there is no information of any external coach company on the email which makes it all the more confusing

Hope this helps.

22 hours ago, BlackHole2006 said:

Hiya,

I was travelling from London and my parents brought it direct from see tickets as a bundle. Unfortunately there is no information of any external coach company on the email which makes it all the more confusing

Hope this helps.

Sent you a PM mate

8 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

The excellent Zombie Met Girl added to main stage, 2pm Friday.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153564945321295

That's quite a hike up from first thing on Thursday in Something else. I wonder if its actually on the Woodland where there is more space. Either way, a good addition. I was still putting my tent up when they were on last year, but having googled there's something of the Dead Kennedy's about them, don't you think? 

17 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

They opened the main stage in 2012, last year opened the Thusday (missed them as I was getting drunk back at the tent), though also played a great set in the Tea Tent.

Not sure on DK, I hear a lot of The Stooges in them?

Perhaps I'm being influenced by this rather fine cover - one of many classics off of the never bettered "Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables"

• 2 weeks later...

Am I right in thinking that Maui Wai is open till 2am? So the headliner for that tent will be on then? Semerins Anti Social Club..my latest find on the playlist. I fancy that dance. But don't wanna miss PIL

On 4/5/2016 at 10:21 PM, Perks said:

Am I right in thinking that Maui Wai is open till 2am? So the headliner for that tent will be on then? Semerins Anti Social Club..my latest find on the playlist. I fancy that dance. But don't wanna miss PIL

Its open til 2 - but this is what they said on the official forums " The Maui Wai will have a disco thing which isn't banging dance music until 2am. "

Not sure when the headliners are on though!

3 hours ago, stuwilky said:

Its open til 2 - but this is what they said on the official forums " The Maui Wai will have a disco thing which isn't banging dance music until 2am. "

Not sure when the headliners are on though!

Cool, cheers Stu. Am sure magical sounds headliners are end of the night, so presume these will be too.

How comes your going on the Wed this year?

13 hours ago, Perks said:

Cool, cheers Stu. Am sure magical sounds headliners are end of the night, so presume these will be too.

How comes your going on the Wed this year?

Doing some work, not sure exactly what at the minute (Steve is sorting) - what about you?

On 8 April 2016 at 8:37 AM, stuwilky said:

Doing some work, not sure exactly what at the minute (Steve is sorting) - what about you?

Cool. Hoping to finish work at 1 on the Thursday, only work 45mins away. Is it 2 it opens again? Just saw that Captain Hotknives has been added to convoy cabaret. Ace, he's so funny