Rock Werchter 2016

Tremousse

Do you think there will be an announcement tomorrow? RW pumping Paul McCartney (probably the biggest headliner they have) on Facebook and releasing  TW Classic lineup makes me think there wont be one. 

I had a hope that Pinkpop lineup will make RW announce something good before the tickets go on sale but probably no one will choose Pinkpop over RW. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, e2p2 said:

probably no one will choose Pinkpop over RW. 

I agree but I don't understand why pinkpop isn't popular with non dutch people...

I went at pinkpop in 2014 and I had a great time, the music/location is amazing and the campsite has lot of shade..

i think  now that  the last big headliner is out. there are actually  gives us  a big part of the names this friday.probably gonna give us  the acts  they share with main square : iggy pop,walk off the earth, flume ,ghinzu,last train,the london souls,boiz noize et tiggs da author , probably also M83 ,bastille,alabama shakes ,the 1975,foals.if  they could  add AIR ,massive attack,naked and famous would be amazing

13 minutes ago, heti said:

Hoping to see any of those bands from my list on the poster tomorrow: Wolfmother, Tenacious D, Biffy Clyro, Foals, Massive Attack, Iggy Pop, Foals. 

Thu & Sun still need improvement, although Macca is a blessing :)

Foals playing twice can solve some problems indeed :P

Any of those tomorrow would be great: Father John Misty, The National, Beck, Massive Attack and one of your Foals..

13 minutes ago, e2p2 said:

First Macca, then TW Classic and today the cancellation of Boutique + PKP announcement? It seems to me there won't be RW announcement today. 

Why not?

All that announcements happened because of different reasons (pinkpop/public security).

Rock Werchter announces neither 50% of the lineup and june comes soon....

other festivals in late summer begin to announce names, so I think RW must do something for sell tickets...

so I expect a (great) bunch of names today :)

Wasn't expecting another announcement for today. Figured Macca was this weeks so to speak. Anything is a bonus at this stage now though. Fairly happy with the headliners and top end of lineup, so a couple of days at the arena all day and a couple of days at the Oude Markt followed by headliners and it'll be another great year.

Just give me Biffy please!!

20 minutes ago, kris0624 said:

Wasn't expecting another announcement for today. Figured Macca was this weeks so to speak. Anything is a bonus at this stage now though. Fairly happy with the headliners and top end of lineup, so a couple of days at the arena all day and a couple of days at the Oude Markt followed by headliners and it'll be another great year.

Just give me Biffy please!!

Give this lady Biffy! 

Just now, Mar2190 said:

Just cause it said tic toc :ph34r:

Also I just  bought Nathaniel Rateliff tix this morning, guess I get to see him twice.

Iggy Pop and Kaiser Chiefs are ace, rest I'll need to listen to. Apart from Jake Bugg, he's awful.

Agree on the Jake Bugg front, never really got him. It's good that we're getting a solid rock announcement for once though!