• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brains, just read about an article in Grazia that condones breeding animals for pocket money. 

I'd eat their brains if any were involved. People going nuts. Shameful thing to publish. 

Sorry probably shouldn't post stuff like this but with all the furry lovers in here (finbarr) i know you'll get it. 

I see your Shaun of the dead and raise you World War Z

...........................brains....................

I counter your World War Zed ('UK English') with the humour, gore and twinkies in Zombieland. It has Bill Murray!!

Is this a bad time to bring up zombie strippers or are we going for a diffrent feel??

I may have seen part of that, and wondered about the state of the British film industry and casting standards. Was I unfair?

I can recommend 'What we do in the shadows', brilliant film if you get chance to see it. Documentary about 4 vampires in New Zealand.

Night all, early night for an early start tomorrow. I'm weaning my body off 2am cocktails from last week, and back to at least 1 piece of fruit a day :-(

nice weekend

went to pub first time down beach  i live 10 mins away from lol got hammered did stuff no sleep great time...sunday spangled in pain [ wot did i do ] today LOVELY played in garden with baby ruby and had cakes she made with nan....all in all it was a good one ...............enjoying the high dreading the low thats bound to come......