Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Quark said:

Ah now. From the Viz favourite "Finbar Saunders and his double entendres". Turning any innocent statement into gutter filth innuendo.

There are some masters on this thread!

Arr! Fab. I am at work tomorrow so will miss the fun. Looking forward to the evening reading though.

You dirty minded gang of mofos. Haha

Love a bit of finbarr on a foooookin Friday i does ;-)

Also we could maybe have a Testicle Tuesday for anyone who might be stressed or whatever and comfortable enough to share in here. No biggy just a little shout from my ways.

Nothing but love you gang of beautiful barstewards. Loved the sunset in pilton tonight. 

NFR NFC

What was for tea tonight Mr Gumball rally?

I had a posh one tonight an thought i'd share with the biggest foodie i know ;-)

White bait with some calamari some salad and lemon and then a mahooooosive Lamb kleftiko with a little bit of rice as i was bursting. 

Oh and a nice Greek bottle of white to wash it down. 

Stick a fork in me i'm done

7 minutes ago, sheffieldlady said:

I can't see testicle Tuesday being a inclusive day. Unless you have testicle and titties Tuesday?

6 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Testicle Tuesday - as in grow some? ;)

Just somthing i say when the local takesway is closed. Always end up wanting dim sum on Tuesdays i.m sorry i never mentioned titties you're right :-)

5 minutes ago, tommywillo said:

What was for tea tonight Mr Gumball rally?

I had a posh one tonight an thought i'd share with the biggest foodie i know ;-)

White bait with some calamari some salad and lemon and then a mahooooosive Lamb kleftiko with a little bit of rice as i was bursting. 

Oh and a nice Greek bottle of white to wash it down. 

Stick a fork in me i'm done

We had sweet chilli salmon with rice and stir-fried veg, accompanied by The Flaming Lips. 

Your dinner sounds fucking gorgeous! Love Greek food! 

4 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

We had sweet chilli salmon with rice and stir-fried veg, accompanied by The Flaming Lips. 

Your dinner sounds fucking gorgeous! Love Greek food! 

Was waiting for your answer mate. I.m sorry buddy i cheated and can i fooook cook something that spectacular. I went to my local restaurant i.m sorry Mr gumball rally san. I wish i could cook greek food as well as this place can. They been there since i was a baby so they know their stuff like. I.m sat on the couch like a beached whale but in a very happy to be beached kind of way ;-)

Just now, tommywillo said:

Was waiting for your answer mate. I.m sorry buddy i cheated and can i fooook cook something that spectacular. I went to my local restaurant i.m sorry Mr gumball rally san. I wish i could cook greek food as well as this place can. They been there since i was a baby so they know their stuff like. I.m sat on the couch like a beached whale but in a very happy to be beached kind of way ;-)

That is the only thing about a decent Greek dinner. Movement afterwards isn't really an option!

1 minute ago, tommywillo said:

To be fair, you led him to believe you cooked it, but didn't actually say you had ;)