Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Me love too.

I really hope something happens for you all today - I am busy catching up with work to be on much but I shall lurk.

The UK needs lurkers.

It certainly does need some lurkers nice to have you back Cucumber meant to have posted that yesterday 

Morning all. I've decided I am giving up when my check page sub runs out next Friday night. Have been looking at alternatives (Latitude or Citadel look favourite right now) and that has proven fairly soothing for my ticketless heart.

Working at home today so: Blind Optimism AWAY!!! :) 

5 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Me love too.

I really hope something happens for you all today - I am busy catching up with work to be on much but I shall lurk.

The UK needs lurkers.

Yep. Lurkers will deliver a strong and stable economy for Mrs Maybe.

12 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Me love too.

The UK needs lurkers.

Welcome back to the madhouse buddy! How was the treehouse?

Just now, MilkyJoe said:

700 more entrants than yesterday in the EE comp today!:( call it 3500/1 odds...

someone has to win though eh? Hope it's someone off here.

I really do hope someone off here wins aswell.. namely me!! :D

Morning all!

(Very) long time lurker, first time poster here (although I thought I must have posted something back in the day, turns out not :| ...)

Been a busy week but have a few days off now so joining you all to sit at my computer indoors on this beautiful day, rather than just refreshing my phone every couple of minutes at work.

Show of hands: who was here for the year of the great Hosts File Server Redirect? Ah, those were the days...

7 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

700 more entrants than yesterday in the EE comp today!:( call it 3500/1 odds...

someone has to win though eh? Hope it's someone off here.

I'd put money on people making accounts to enter multiple times. I can imagine it would all kick off again if someone with zero tweets and zero followers won :lol:

26 minutes ago, Beaver89 said:

Morning all. I've decided I am giving up when my check page sub runs out next Friday night. Have been looking at alternatives (Latitude or Citadel look favourite right now) and that has proven fairly soothing for my ticketless heart.

Working at home today so: Blind Optimism AWAY!!! :) 

I really enjoyed Citadel last year, there were really nice things going on for people of all ages and the crowd were lovely.

1 minute ago, pancakeroll said:

Morning all!

(Very) long time lurker, first time poster here (although I thought I must have posted something back in the day, turns out not :| ...)

Been a busy week but have a few days off now so joining you all to sit at my computer indoors on this beautiful day, rather than just refreshing my phone every couple of minutes at work.

Show of hands: who was here for the year of the great Hosts File Server Redirect? Ah, those were the days...

an impressive 11 years of lurking, congratulations!

ahh, my host file has been set to their address ever since... I think that was 2015. Every year I go in to edit it then realise I've never changed it back... I miss backdoor tomfoolery.