Secret resales 2015

Terence99

3 minutes ago, Katir said:

To pass the time I've just got a quick question about how supported on this quest you all are by your other halves?

Mines supportive :) I've been sending him all the competitions too to enter. He's not quite in it as much as me though, I'm definitely more on the determined streak haha! 

Although saying that I think he'd quite like his girlfriend back haha! 

Edited by Lucy92

1 minute ago, Katir said:

To pass the time I've just got a quick question about how supported on this quest you all are by your other halves?

My husband and I have both got the page monitors setup and are trying as hard as each other :)  We do already have tix, thanks to a friend in the April resale, but still have 4 other friends who are desperate to go...

4 minutes ago, Katir said:

My boyfriend is coming with me - he's up for the tickets but also happy to not go so is looking out for twitter announcements but not much more! (Though doesn't seem to mind me constantly refreshing pages at the moment!)

My sister is fairly similar to me, but cannot keep an eye on websites so much at work! She can only use her phone internet at work so does keep checking but is relying on me to let her know if anything major happens! 

We all enter the comps too - both my sister and bf put me down, which is a good position to be in haha

Edited by QueenPesky

1 minute ago, Katir said:

My other half is going and I'm not due to us being in separate groups of six. To be honest I was optimistic that both groups would get through so didn't think to amend them - how wrong I was! He is fully supportive in my quest for a ticket!

16 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

there;s been a couple of lightning sales of small numbers of radiohead tickets this afternoon, including one a few minutes ago, so maybe they'll do glasto tix after those.

You tease!

Mine couldn't give a shite despite getting a free ticket if I manage to get one because I am disabled. He loves Glastonbury so I don't understand it? I've just asked if he could do computer watch so I can cook our daughters tea and he's gone on a 2 hour bike ride! Makes me think about asking someone else to come in as my PA!!!!

8 minutes ago, Katir said:

Hmm.  He wants one too but he's kinda left me to it - lost interest except for the competitions and is now talking of taking a holiday over Glasto weekend to avoid the telly. So, half hearted I'd say.

Just now, eFestivals said:

Not teasing, I was pointing out they're still at work putting tickets on the system for sale.

If they're not doing that, there;s no chance at all of a resale.

You're right.  I need to lose the cynicism.  The heavens still have time to align.

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

Not teasing, I was pointing out they're still at work putting tickets on the system for sale.

Are you talking dirty again! Tut tut

6 minutes ago, Katir said:

Mine couldn't give a shite despite getting a free ticket if I manage to get one because I am disabled. He loves Glastonbury so I don't understand it? I've just asked if he could do computer watch so I can cook our daughters tea and he's gone on a 2 hour bike ride! Makes me think about asking someone else to come in as my PA!!!!

I don't know if it's significant, or has the potential to be changed if there's an addition resale, but there were PA application forms sent out for people who bought tickets in the secret resale and the deadline for returning them was today.  

Edited by J.B.

1 minute ago, J.B. said:

I don't know if it's significant, or has the potential to be changed if there's an addition resale, but there were PA application forms sent out for people who bought tickets in the secret resale and the deadline for returning them was today.  

Ooooh I hope that means there will be some tickets left for the few who are still wanting them! 

1 minute ago, J.B. said:

Maybe that's another reason to doubt it? However if a disabled person got a ticket between now and when the festival starts they would have to try to accommodate them I'm sure of it. 

3 minutes ago, J.B. said:

I don't know if it's significant, or has the potential to be changed if there's an addition resale, but there were PA applications forms sent out for people who bought tickets in the secret resale and the deadline for returning them was today.  

This doesn't make any sense to me. Anyone that tried that hard to get tickets last wee would return them ?

Also - if deadline for returning was today, earliest flash sale would be Monday surely ? 

:)

Just now, ollyrag said:

This doesn't make any sense to me. Anyone that tried that hard to get tickets last wee would return them ?

Also - if deadline for returning was today, earliest flash sale would be Monday surely ? 

:)

I know it's like people that panic buy and just buy things for the hell of it like on eBay! You want it so I MUST HAVE IT kinda thing?

2 minutes ago, MattLeam said:

Just had a quick chat with Seetickets. I think if anything this proves that asking Seetickets customer services is a case of the blind leading the blind. Just had a couple of page changes come through though...

Glasto.jpg

Aarrgghh!  The torture continues!

7 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I think so too, I have had multiple alerts from a script they have been tinkering with the coach package pages, tipi and the ga reg form. There was hardly any alerts this week but plenty today plus seetickets said keep an eye on their site so it might be a lucky day.

4 minutes ago, Katir said:

Maybe that's another reason to doubt it? However if a disabled person got a ticket between now and when the festival starts they would have to try to accommodate them I'm sure of it. 

A couple of years ago one of our friends injured her Achilles tendon about a week before the festival and was in a cast - Glastonbury were great about it! She emailed them and they immediately send out a different parking pass and gave her a slot in the disabled campsite, so I'm sure if you got a ticket now they'd be fine!