All paid and campervan ticket purchased

leon3574

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only advice I can give to first time campervanners is don't bother stocking up with loads of food as you won't eat it. Cooking in a van is a shambles. Something for Tuesday night maybe but don't bother otherwise.

Crisps, coffee, chocolate etc yeah, but a fridge full of food usually gets tossed out.

Although a few sausages on a bbq can be nice.

Paid up, all sorted. See (some of) you in June for a pint.

Great work. Bottle of rum in the bag this year?

Edited by The Nal

Only advice I can give to first time campervanners is don't bother stocking up with loads of food as you won't eat it. Cooking in a van is a shambles. Something for Tuesday night maybe but don't bother otherwise.

Crisps, coffee, chocolate etc yeah, but a fridge full of food usually gets tossed out.

Of course the rum. Also, got a bottle of this which someone gave me for Christmas, will be bringing it over. Fancy getting stuck into it?

https://www.masterofmalt.com/whiskies/the-macallan-whisky-makers-edition-1l/

Agreed on not taking too much. We have a caravan with a fridge and usually take a pre-prepared curry or similar to heat up for Tuesday afternoon/evening. After that it's mainly brekkie and late night nibbles/munchies.

I also take some bread and fresh salad stuff to keep us going for the first couple of days. Other than that it's booze - in cans (no glass).

Agreed on not taking too much. We have a caravan with a fridge and usually take a pre-prepared curry or similar to heat up for Tuesday afternoon/evening. After that it's mainly brekkie and late night nibbles/munchies.

I also take some bread and fresh salad stuff to keep us going for the first couple of days. Other than that it's booze - in cans (no glass).

First year we went we brought enough food for 3 meals a day, each! :lol:

Even last year, way too much. And it was only a few bits. A nice big bowl of chili pasta on Tuesday night was nice though!

Eeeek my palms were sweating at 8.59! So happy to have a campervan ticket. First time taking a van to a festival - can't wait for a comfy bed and bacon sarnies.

I went for west though...am I the only one?

No Jenko, you are not the only one. We are all paid up and heading to CV West. Caravan, not camper van. See you there :)

No Jenko, you are not the only one. We are all paid up and heading to CV West. Caravan, not camper van. See you there :)

Same here: I prefer the no queue relaxedness of the West only gate once the show starts. So got my West ticket and balance paid. Was super easy and fuss free. As someone above said it would be amazing if buying the actual tickets to Glastonbury could be that easy... sigh.

So there's still CV tickets for either side available? Or does Cathalyoung's post above indicate both are sold out if he's already asking for CV tickets via a PM?

Hi Guys

First time at Glasto this year and need some advice/help if possible.

We have a campervan lined up and only managed to get Camper Van East tickets. Does anyone know where I can find Camper Van West tickets or do you know anyone who wants to swap?

Cheers

Hi Guys

First time at Glasto this year and need some advice/help if possible.

We have a campervan lined up and only managed to get Camper Van East tickets. Does anyone know where I can find Camper Van West tickets or do you know anyone who wants to swap?

Cheers

West has sold out i think.

It was Siblin, and it was a lifesaver. It's still running this year, as I still get notifications (never want to turn them off in case I'm ever in that situation again!)

Siblin!

Are you still around? Is the update still pointing at last years site?

West has sold out i think.

There was a swap thread last year on the questions page - it did get a bit heated though so not sure this year.

I haven't looked though.

Edit http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/191722-2015-campervan-tickets-those-in-need/

Edited by jeffie

It amazes me how people know for months and months about these campervan tickets going on sale the very same day as paying the balance and yet mere hours after the fact are already moaning they didn't get what they wanted and want to swap?! If you snooze you lose. Easy as pie. Sorry for being a bit harsh in saying that but heck how difficult was it to have set an alarm for 9:00 this morning to get the CV tickets you "so desperately" want? Not rocket science. :)