Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, shoncahill said:

Looking forward to Biffy, FOB, Slaves, The Vaccines (Excellent Live), CHVRCHES, HAIM, RHCP, Two Door Cinema Club, Rat Boy (I know everybody hates them, but I just love their music, very Jamie T-esque) and maybe ASAP Rocky and The Courteeners... Looking forward to maybe the addition of a couple of more bands to add to the list (Wolf Alice, San Cisco, Catfish etc.), but I'm sure more will be added in the next few announcements! FR will hopefully have a good line up!

Think we'll probably be seeing the same acts!! Depending on who I see at NOS Alive will determine who I see if their are heavy clashes. Ratboy are good it's just their fangirl following that annoys me; but that's the same for any popular up and coming indie act at the moment unfortunately.

I hope to see Shikari added to the lineup. Don't know about everyone else's opinion on them but saw them in Nottingham and they were very good. Fat White Family also, despite the antics.

If I was going I'd be really looking forward to Foals, Biffy, Dillinger, Modern Baseball and Frank Carter. But the problem is two of them are co headliners so they could have a less than 90 min set and I already know Foals aren't closing at Leeds and I saw Modern Baseball last week and I'm seeing them again in April so I'm in no rush to see them again. There is still plently for me to see just that I don't really care about most of those. Yeah seeing Parkway would be cool but I know two songs. I looked back at the announcement last year and I counted 9 acts that I'd be really looking forward to see (I think the total was 12 at that point too). Hopefully there is more to be added but there are more artists I'd be really looking forward to see at Hevy Fest and 2000trees so I may end up at one of those. Hope the line up is still sorted out in April (tends to get really good for me then) as I'd still love to go to Leeds. At least it has gotten me into Citizen.

Edited by justanothername

I'd want to see: 

Foals, Disclosure, CHVRCHES, Die Antwoord, Jack Ü, Boy Better Know, Fetty Wap, Asking Alexandria, Lower Than Atlantis, The Internet, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Creeper. 

Red Hot Chili Peppers, Courteeners, Slaves, Parkway Drive, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Skindred. 

Biffy Clyro, Fall Out Boy, The 1975, The Vaccines, A$AP Rocky, Sleeping With Sirens, Mistajam, The King Blues, Modern Baseball, State Champs, Basement. 

But out of all of those, the only ones I would be dying to see are Die Antwoord, Frank Carter, Creeper, Parkway Drive, Biffy Clyro, A$AP Rocky, Modern Baseball and State Champs. 

Edited by Andre91

7 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I'd want to see: 

Foals, Disclosure, CHVRCHES, Die Antwoord, Jack Ü, Boy Better Know, Fetty Wap, Asking Alexandria, Lower Than Atlantis, The Internet, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Creeper. 

Red Hot Chili Peppers, Courteeners, Slaves, Parkway Drive, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Skindred. 

Biffy Clyro, Fall Out Boy, The 1975, The Vaccines, A$AP Rocky, Sleeping With Sirens, Mistajam, The King Blues, Modern Baseball, State Champs, Basement. 

But out of all of those, the only ones I would be dying to see are Die Antwoord, Frank Carter, Creeper, Parkway Drive, Biffy Clyro, A$AP Rocky, Modern Baseball and State Champs. 

You should listen to Citizen. You'd like them

2 minutes ago, peruvianjoco said:

Would want to see:

Foals, BBK, Twenty One Pilots, Maximo Park, The Neighbourhood, Lower Than Atlantis, Nothing But Thieves, RHCP, Two Door Cinema Club, Biffy, Fall Out Boy, The 1975, Rat Boy, Cage The Elephant, Half Moon Run, The King Blues, Modern Baseball

almost the exact same for me plus the vaccines, EODM and courteeners, might check out die antwoord and parkway drive as well. then i will probably drag me along to the dance stuff and bbk as well, to be honest, i don't mind JME and Skepta.

1 minute ago, DirtyChorizo said:

can you imagine the hilarity if it turned out to not be biffy/FOB now xD (i'm not suggesting it is, i'm just saying it would be funny, so calm down)

I was thinking about that too, but all the evidence is pointing straight at them co-headlining... Would be hilarious but they'd need two more crazy good headliners if they were to pull that!

12 minutes ago, OscarEB said:

So far I'm really looking forward to biffy, RHCP, parkway drive and asking A, and of course five finger death punch, which no one seems to be talking about. Is that cos the rumour has died down or because simply no one cares?

Some people have taste..