NOS Alive Festival 2015, formerly Optimus Alive!

5co77ie

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

I'll be doing a solo backpacking trip and am hoping to build this festival into my trip. Just wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation and going solo too? I was looking at staying at the Independente hostel in a dorm.

Cheers :)

Hey Violetta, that sounds like a cool trip your planning. I'm heading to Lisbon for a week(with Nos Alive at the end) with my bro and a couple of others - were doing the camping, be more than happy to hook up tho. Ive no doubt you will meet lots of likeminded people at the hostel who are doing Nos Alive. I recently just did a solo trip to Miami(last month) and did the hostel thing, was a bit apprehensive as was first time solo but i had an amazing time and met a ton of cool people ;-)

Edited by redstar99

That's not bad but am a little disappointed if they're the Saturday headliner when compared to the level of the other 2 nights.

Well i saw them close coachella outdoor theatre last year(they closed the Dobi tent at coachella 2013 as well), and they were sensational - so are definitely headline material IMO.

Doesn't look like it. Having seen the latest lineup poster, it seems that Disclosure (live) and Sam Smith are being touted as a joint headliner for the Saturday. Think we only have 1 band to add for the main stage (for the Friday 10th). They've just added a 6th act for the Saturday main stage. A Portuguese act 'HMD', but that may be an anomaly as I believe it's just 5 acts a day for the main stage.

Quick question to those that have been before (apologies if this has already been asked/answered):

We're arriving on the Wednesday during the day and flying to Lisbon airport. I've heard it's possible to exchange the ticket for a wristband at the airport but can't find any solid info online. Is this true? Would be better than queueing to get in on the first day if so.

Thanks in advance.

Jump on the train to Estoril, beach is right there. 20 minutes or there abouts, a bit further to Cascais. Plenty of places to eat and drink, hardly any festival people. No idea what swimmable clean point break means, but there's lots of surfing stuff" in Cascais.

Oh, train is about 3 Euro each way but last year they had a week pass for 12 euro.

Edited by TheNewUnion

Chromeo now added to the sat night, another mint booking. Line up now looking very strong indeed and still another 10-11 bands to be added to Heineken stages, and the clubbing stage Dj's still be announced for the fri and sat ;-) Roll on July.....

Edited by redstar99

Very interesting to read there are 130 acts in total and ive only counted 50 mentioned so far. Cant see where they will all go to be honest. Intrigued!!!

They're considering for this number other stage that don't mentionated yet...a stand up comedy with a lot acts of Portuguese comedians!