Benicassim 2015 July 16th - 17th - 18th & 19th

aixa

. I'll leave that for the all the mongs crying on Facebook page tonight!

All the negativity on Facebook is making me concerned that we are going to be surrounded by people acting like idiots because they don't like the lineup. I want to go to a festival where everyone's positive and having a great time! Yeah the line up isn't perfect for me either but there's enough and I'm really excited to be going!

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disappointed if Ronson is now a DJ considering they made a big deal out of the fact he was performing only 1 of 3 live shows this year at Benicassim. 

@MarkRonson LIVE at Benicassim 2015!! One of only 3 live shows in the world this summer. Uptown funk you up! #FIB2015 http://po.st/MarkRonsonFIB 

Dis

Don't know if any of you will know the answer to this but is there an internet cafe with a printer anywhere in benicassim? Or for anyone that's stayed in Hotel Intur Orange before is there a printer I can use there? Due to Ryanair's awful check-in rules I can only check in for free while I'm over there so will need somewhere with printing facilities!

Don't know if any of you will know the answer to this but is there an internet cafe with a printer anywhere in benicassim? Or for anyone that's stayed in Hotel Intur Orange before is there a printer I can use there? Due to Ryanair's awful check-in rules I can only check in for free while I'm over there so will need somewhere with printing facilities!

There's an internet cafe about halfway up the main street through the middle of town and you can do printing there. Look for a big yellow sign that says LOCUTORIO.

All the negativity on Facebook is making me concerned that we are going to be surrounded by people acting like idiots because they don't like the lineup. I want to go to a festival where everyone's positive and having a great time! Yeah the line up isn't perfect for me either but there's enough and I'm really excited to be going!

Don't worry about it - there's a minority rant on FB every year (many of whom aren't even going!).  Once you're there, everyone's got a smile on their face, all of the time.  In my opinion, this line up is the best it's been for 3 years.  Last year was a bit of a let down on paper in advance, but proved to be yet another superb Beni.  You'll have a great time!!!

Disappointed if Ronson is now a DJ considering they made a big deal out of the fact he was performing only 1 of 3 live shows this year at Benicassim. 

@MarkRonson LIVE at Benicassim 2015!! One of only 3 live shows in the world this summer. Uptown funk you up! #FIB2015 http://po.st/MarkRonsonFIB 

Dis

Well it looks like some Spanish people are kicking off on Facebook about it. I clicked to translate and the translations were a bit dodgy but it looks like people are saying that Benicassim should've issued a statement with an explanation about it and not just changed it to a DJ set on the poster. Who ever is running the Beni Facebook page looks like they are arguing a bit! But as I said the translations aren't great so I might be reading it wrong.

Don't worry about it - there's a minority rant on FB every year (many of whom aren't even going!).  Once you're there, everyone's got a smile on their face, all of the time.  In my opinion, this line up is the best it's been for 3 years.  Last year was a bit of a let down on paper in advance, but proved to be yet another superb Beni.  You'll have a great time!!!

The people on this forum talk a lot more sense than most of the people on Facebook!

As above, loads of moaners on Facebook last year.

Got there and it was really chilled out, didn’t see much in the way of idiots and the atmosphere was good. I like the atmosphere at Beni, it’s probably something to do with it being such a long night and everyone spending all day in the sun but it’s so much more chilled out than other festivals.

It’s going to be a good one! A week tomorrow for me, can’t wait.

As above, loads of moaners on Facebook last year.

Got there and it was really chilled out, didn’t see much in the way of idiots and the atmosphere was good. I like the atmosphere at Beni, it’s probably something to do with it being such a long night and everyone spending all day in the sun but it’s so much more chilled out than other festivals.

It’s going to be a good one! A week tomorrow for me, can’t wait.

Yeah when I went 7 years ago (gulp), it was an awesome atmosphere and really chilled out. I preferred it to UK festivals. I'm hoping it hasn't changed! A week tomorrow I'll be leaving for Barcelona :-) Edited by Riot Paula

my 6th and I've always had the best of times , people I would never listen to ie Lilly Allen , Tini Tempah , Ellie Goulding Brandon Flowers all entertained me , had so much fun , and bands I hardly knew Joy Formidable , ASIWYFA , 2 door all blew me away , had hardly listened to Mumfords when I first saw them at Beni

its a cliché but , its more than a fest , its the best time ever , the sun in the day and music all night , what more can you ask for

i'll be the oldest fatest person at the fest but you want to have fun ? See you at the front , peace . out x

Guessing that Ronson will be clashing with Blur? Bit disappointing as if it's the same set as Glasto I'll miss Kyle Falconer coming on with him for the Bike Song!

I really really hope not! I wish they would release the times already! I'm getting paranoid about clashes

saw this thread at the top of the internationals and thought id come and wish you all a good trip next week.

For those of you going for the first time you are going to love it. Every year we consider going back to beni, as when we went in 2011 it really was the best week of most of our lives. The peak if you will haha. One of these days the stars will align and we will make it back there :)

saw this thread at the top of the internationals and thought id come and wish you all a good trip next week.

For those of you going for the first time you are going to love it. Every year we consider going back to beni, as when we went in 2011 it really was the best week of most of our lives. The peak if you will haha. One of these days the stars will align and we will make it back there :)

Thanks! Hope you have a good summer and are going to a good festival!

I reckon (hoping) mark ronson will be on before/after Blur, can't see them putting on two acts who will draw a similar crowd at the same time

I reckon (hoping) mark ronson will be on before/after Blur, can't see them putting on two acts who will draw a similar crowd at the same time

Don't know if they'd have that similar a crowd tbh, as a massive fan of The View the only reason I'd be going to Ronson would be in the hope that Kyle Falconer came on for the Bike Song. I hope you're right though!!

Do any of you know if we have to buy lockers, wifi, etc in advance? Or can we just buy them when we get there?

If you definitely want a locker, then I'd buy this in advance, to guarantee getting one. Wifi you can do there, although last year I just paid for wifi in advance, and never used it, because it's only available in certain zones. This year, I'll probably just buy the £5 daily bundles through EE, for overseas data usage.

we fly in on Sunday from Stanstead , going to be so much fun , see you down the front .

will be in the Bar Guaranda in Oropesa everyday and every night if you fancy a voddy x

Looks like we're going to be on the same flight! Where you staying on the Sunday night?