Benicassim 2015 July 16th - 17th - 18th & 19th

aixa

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, just seen that I could get a taxi all the way for only £2 more than the eufest coach, because I'm going with a big group. Probably best to do that

Where do you book taxis? We are arriving too late in the evening to take the train, and I would like to check out how much more we would have to pay for a taxi than the eufest coach. We are staying in Oropesa, so a taxi would be easier as it could take us all the way as well.

Where do you book taxis? We are arriving too late in the evening to take the train, and I would like to check out how much more we would have to pay for a taxi than the eufest coach. We are staying in Oropesa, so a taxi would be easier as it could take us all the way as well.

We get a taxi for 6 from Valencia to Oropesa for 150 euro , it's an hour journey and takes you right passed the festival site

As much as I know chemical brothers are too big to still be announced I can't help but dream that benicassim are waiting till sonar festival finishes to announce them due to some sort of exclusivity deal.. Saying that I also had the same false hope with Morrissey and National after S.O.S in May. Don't know why I do it to myself haha

Although is there possibly a chance of a groove armada DJ set to yet be announced, it does seem like there's is a lack of established dance acts (other than prodigy of course) so maybe we could be due a few more to come especially with the Stromae pull out, maybe I'm just being too optimistic

Although is there possibly a chance of a groove armada DJ set to yet be announced, it does seem like there's is a lack of established dance acts (other than prodigy of course) so maybe we could be due a few more to come especially with the Stromae pull out, maybe I'm just being too optimistic

Yeah, there's definitely a lack of big dance outfits for the main stage 3am-4am set, especially now that Mark Ronson is doing a full band set (which I'm assuming will be earlier during the night, and not 3am). I suppose Sat you've got either Tiga or Timo Maas, and Sun possibly Madeon or A-Trak, but none of these are up there in popularity with the likes of Alesso, Ingrosso, Above & Beyond, or Chase & Status, who did the 3am main stage sets last year. Would love to see the Chems, or Groove Armada (or both) Edited by andytommo

Hey gang. A bunch of us are heading back to Beni this year for the fourth time; just can't seem to keep away!

Big question: has any other veterans located any good bars in Benicassim Town? I know for the most part the drinking occurs in camp sites and the actual venue itself/outside on the way, but has anyone been to any gems in the Town itself?

I'm happy to share the one or two I've discovered too. You show me yours, and I'll show you mine :wink:

Odd question...

Anyone ever managed to meet or get an autograph from anyone playing at Beni?

I don't recall seeing an obvious area to hang round for such a thing last year.

I randomly bumped into J Mascis from Dinosaur Jr in 2008 and got a photo with him. I'm not sure if that'll impress anyone, depends on your taste in music I guess but I was chuffed to bits!

One of my best friends husbands is in Vessels so I guess I could easily meet them this year but I'm not really a huge fan but I know they are pretty popular though!

Anyone in particular you wanna meet?

Looks like we've got the final additions.....

Guitars from Crocodiles, Augustines and DMA’S, swirling. Magical pop from La Bien Querida and The Death Of Pop, hip hop from Loyle Carner and DJ sessions from Sunta Templeton (XFM), Diego RJ (Radio 3) Miqui Brightside and Orlando.

Crocodiles and Augustines are ok. Not amazing but I would see them both. I don't know who DMA's are.

Ok, just listened to The Death Of Pop and DMA's and they both sound ok. Worth seeing if nothing else is on, and Crocodiles and Augustines are both good.

The poster no longer says 'more to be announced' so I'm assuming this is it. Didn't get my wishes of Metronomy, Catfish, Stereophonics or Maccabees but I'm excited that we have the full line-up and it's going to be great!!!!

4 WEEKS!!

I saw DMA’s support The Courteeners back in December and they were REALLY good, I strongly suggest going to watch them. Their track Delete done live is superb.

Also they’re basically Oasis as well.

I only listened to a few seconds of one track but I thought they reminded me of Stone Roses