Benicassim 2015 July 16th - 17th - 18th & 19th

aixa

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say so yeah, the whole and many more has disappeared from the bottom.

I'm happy with the line up, DMA's being announced was the cherry on top!

As has been said many times though, Beni isn't about the festival lol, that's just a bit of evening entertainment for your holiday in Spain.

I used the deposit scheme to pay for this years Beni!

The 2nd installment which was due to be taken on or around 1st June still hasn't been taken...same for my friend!

Anyone else had this issue??

Tried ringing TM UK...no joy getting through to speak to anyone.....Anyone got any advise for me please, getting a bit desperate now!!!

Dude, I think you've lost your deposit.

I used the same scheme but on the Spanish site. I got an e-mail ages ago saying I could make second payment, had to go to the ticketmaster site, find the second payment which was listed as a separate event and make a payment quoting my original reference number. Got my e-ticket immediately.

Sorry man, they weren't auto taking the payments, you had to go and pay them before the 1st of June.

Looks like we've got the final additions.....

Guitars from Crocodiles, Augustines and DMA’S, swirling. Magical pop from La Bien Querida and The Death Of Pop, hip hop from Loyle Carner and DJ sessions from Sunta Templeton (XFM), Diego RJ (Radio 3) Miqui Brightside and Orlando.

Crocodiles and Augustines are ok. Not amazing but I would see them both. I don't know who DMA's are.

Sunta Templeton's indie-disco, from about 3am-5am on stage 3 Sat night, has been really good the last couple of years, so this is definitely worth checking out!

Sunta Templeton's indie-disco, from about 3am-5am on stage 3 Sat night, has been really good the last couple of years, so this is definitely worth checking out!

That sounds right up my street as I'm not really in to the dance stuff and would love an indie disco to go to! I'll make sure I go :-)

Is the Trenchtown area within the festival arena? And is that open until 5/6am? I can see me hanging about here quite a lot!

Also, as it is my first time, what time does the arena open up at?

Cheers

Usually just before the first bands come on stage, which is about 6pm, although numbers are usually quite low until about 8pm when it starts filling up. Then the festival site closes about 6am-7am Fri/Sat/Sun nights (earlier on Thu night, about 4am from memory)

Is anyone else listening to everyone going on about Glastonbury and thinking who cares? Haha! I've been to a glastonbury for two years in a row now and am looking forward to a different experience. I think my husband is a bit upset though!

This time in three weeks I'll be at the airport. YES!!!

I think if you don't take the p*ss and take up a huge space with it then it'll be ok. With ours it was partly over our tents and just a really small space in the middle under it for us to sit. It is annoying when people get huge ones and take up loads of space and you are cramped!