Distance walked Wed - Mon = 67.74 miles

Guest snoopyhill

I always carry a Fitbit and took it to Glastonbury this year by the time we were heading home on Monday I was knackered.

My distances for each day were:

Wed - 11.26

Thurs - 12.1

Fri - 9.48

Sat - 13.65

Sun - 13.91

Mon - 7.34

No wonder I was so tired we were camped in family bit behind John Peel and visited Pyramid once, Other stage a couple of times and twice off to West Holts but we also did do a fair bit of just nosing around having a look. Seems the estimates of around 10 miles per day are pretty accurate.

if you've got money to spend on hunter wellies and you want something comfortable, get a decent hiking boot!

Wellies are massively shit for walking miles in...

Nothing beats the comfort of a proper fitting boot with good socks.

I love my Salomon walking boots, keep my feet bone dry and have excellent grip and are nice and light. My feet feel just as good and fresh as they did before the festival!

In fact they are the only part of my body that isn't broken!

if you've got money to spend on hunter wellies and you want something comfortable, get a decent hiking boot!

I love my Salomon walking boots, keep my feet bone dry and have excellent grip and are nice and light. My feet feel just as good and fresh as they did before the festival!

Gotta say I agree with the hurt! I did take a pedometer someone gave me but forgot I'd even packed it! Must have done at least the amount the OP has, my legs and particulary the arch in my left foot were killing me come Sunday afternoon.

I need to find a way to walk more in "normal" life... Can't stand walking but at Glastonbury I love it.... Ok love it is a bit extreme but its more fun than walking to the shop for a pint of milk.

Would love to know how much distance I covered especially with car parked in Pink 49 and tent in South Park...

Are Hunter wellies more comfy than your bog standard ones? I might invest next year if they are, my feet were killing after standing at a stage for a couple of hours

Edited by APC

I thought I did a lot of miles - according to my Fitbit weekly report, was "only" about 51 miles. To be fair, I was usually back at my tent by 1am so didn't do much stuff after the bands finished.

Jumped on my Fitbit Aria scale when I got home and apparently I've gained two pounds! Absolute nonsense, I'd hardly eaten anything and burnt many more calories than I normally do. Body fat % has gone down a LOT though, so it's not all bad.