This Is My Tent, Show Me Yours

Richard Waller

This is the one I currently have (in the brown/green colour)

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9275740.htm

Things I like...

Has two bedrooms, so get a bit of privacy from each other

Bedrooms are at each end... Great for in the morning unzip the pod and chat away about the previous days events without leaving your bed!

Dislike,

Can't stand up

Bedrooms are a tad small so can't fit double air beg with rucksack... Single airbed with room for rucksack clothes etc

Middle area a bit small when pissing down can only fit one chair... Along with the storage for the trolleys food/booze and gas stove.... Which is always used outside I hasten to add!

Maybe I should just upgrade to the 6 man.... Change/new tent is always nice though...

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to Boomtown with a 2 man tent and ended up sharing it with two of my friends. It was cosy to say the least!

Last year at Global... There was a group of lads with two tents, one the 3 man got put up the larger tent of the two had parts missing and never got put up... 8 Lads managed to sort of crash in/around the 3 man tent... Was funny...

Last year at Global... There was a group of lads with two tents, one the 3 man got put up the larger tent of the two had parts missing and never got put up... 8 Lads managed to sort of crash in/around the 3 man tent... Was funny...

Dufus confession:

I bought a budget tent from Tesco about 4 years ago, a small dome 3 man type - ie suitable for 1 small person. I put it up before taking it away for the week, and was annoyed to find the top of the tent flysheet only had a gauze square, no wonder it was reduced in the sale!

After 5 minutes, I checked in the bag and found the small ventilation cover. Muppet. :banghead:

I lasted a week at the Haye festival in the pouring r&in and wind, with no problem though.

Vango Alpha 400 - shots from Latitude as I don't have the 2014 shots up yet
I used to use a basic dome tent but two of my friends live in Iceland and they wanted to work with me at Glasto so I bought that tent so they could use it - the plan was I would use it when they were not using it but once I used it at Latitude there is no way could I go back to my old dome tent so I bought a second just for me - we pitch them together but one at right angles so that we can work out which is which. The porch comes in dead handy when its muddy so I can remove my boots before getting into the main tent .

latitude-2.jpg

latitude-21.jpg

This is ours. Not too bad in the mornings. Bought second hand 7 festivals ago for £110

zoom_asset_16318177.jpg

I'm in love.... Saw a few of these this year look kinda oriental and lovely.... what is it called??

Got to love google images search function.... it's a quechua base seconds 4.2 for anyone wanting to know

Edited by Abster

27363-030413101033891847858.jpg

We got the Ark 300+ after our trusty Beta had it's last Glastonbury this year. Basically the same as above but with a porch. It is proper awesome. Just a little bit bigger than we had but that little bit of extra space (and a good couple of inches in height) makes helluva difference. Plus it's black which definitely makes it easier to sleep!

I loves it :D

Aventura 4 man tunnel tent - currently £50 form Halfords. We picked up 2 @ £30 each when they were on sale.

Been through a ruck of tents over the years, some more expensive than others. Loving this one though, those orange panels give a really warm cozy light inside. Perfect for 2 people, light, small and easy to carry.

Halfords-Aventura-4-man-tunnel-tent-pack

I've been looking at this one AO as I believe Halfords have 10% discount this weekend. Does the middle part stay dry? A workmate has the same tent and he said it survived the weather this year.

The ground sheet in the middle is not sewn in. We worked a very wet Leeds fest last year and it stayed bone dry. We always try to pitch on a slight slope and all the rainwater ran under the ground sheet.

With it not being sewn in you can wash it down and put it out to dry if it gets wet/muddy (knocked over beer/wellies etc)

Edited by The_Amazing_Oblong

I'm in love.... Saw a few of these this year look kinda oriental and lovely.... what is it called??

Got to love google images search function.... it's a quechua base seconds 4.2 for anyone wanting to know

Thats the one. Its lovely, its a bity cluncky to heavy (its circular and the girlfriend carries the tent while I push the trolley.

Quechua stopped making it but you do see them on ebay/gumtree etc from time to time.

The new one doesnt look as nice, but is equally as good - they do one with only 1 bedroom as well.

Aventura 4 man tunnel tent - currently £50 form Halfords. We picked up 2 @ £30 each when they were on sale.

Been through a ruck of tents over the years, some more expensive than others. Loving this one though, those orange panels give a really warm cozy light inside. Perfect for 2 people, light, small and easy to carry.

Halfords-Aventura-4-man-tunnel-tent-pack

This is the tent I have, The argos version... Brilliant tent, has survived 2 bestivals 2 Glastonburys 1 Global gathering 1 isle of wight fest.... Alas a pole broke this year and the middle part is starting to take water on board....

Maybe I should stick to what I know and get another one?

Just looked on halfords.... you can make a "rabbit warren of tents"....

http://www.halfords.com/car-seats-travel-equipment/camping-caravanning/all-tents/pod-tunnel

How cool? or could be seen as annoying, make a circle shape and camp fire in middle!!!

No need for those idiots with tape to bring their tape anymore....

Actually I think this is a bad idea....

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Latest Activity

• Enhancing Patient Safety and Quality Care NURS FPX 4030 is a pivotal course in the nursing curriculum at Capella University, emphasizing patient safety and quality improvement in healthcare settings. Assessment 2 of this course typically requires students to identify take my online nursing class a specific patient safety issue, analyze its causes and impacts, and develop an evidence-based plan to address it. This assessment challenges students to apply their knowledge of nursing theory and quality improvement principles to real-world clinical problems, fostering their development as competent and reflective practitioners. The first step in NURS FPX 4030 Assessment 2 involves selecting a relevant patient safety issue. This issue should be one that significantly impacts patient outcomes and is pertinent to the student’s clinical setting. Common examples include medication errors, hospital-acquired take my online nursing class for me infections, falls, and surgical complications. Identifying a significant issue is crucial as it sets the direction for the entire project, focusing efforts on areas that can substantially enhance patient safety and quality care. Once the issue is identified, the next step is to conduct a comprehensive analysis of its causes and impacts. This involves  nurs fpx 4030 assessment 2 reviewing current practices, examining patient outcomes, and analyzing data to understand the extent of the problem. For instance, if the chosen issue is medication errors, students would review incident reports, analyze error patterns, and investigate contributing factors such as workflow inefficiencies, lack of staff training, or communication breakdowns. This thorough analysis helps to uncover root causes and identify areas for intervention. After understanding the problem, students must develop an evidence-based plan to address the patient safety issue. This plan should include specific, actionable steps grounded in current research and best practices. For example, to reduce bio fpx 1000 assessment 7 medication errors, the plan might involve implementing electronic medication administration records (eMAR), conducting regular staff training sessions on medication safety, and establishing a double-check system for high-risk medications. Each intervention should be justified with evidence from the literature, demonstrating its potential effectiveness in improving patient safety. Effective communication and teamwork are essential components of the implementation plan. Students must outline strategies for engaging healthcare team members, including nurses, physicians, pharmacists, and support staff, in the initiative. Regular team meetings, clear communication nurs fpx 4050 assessment 1 channels, and collaborative decision-making processes are crucial for ensuring that all stakeholders are informed and committed to the plan. Creating a culture of safety, where team members feel empowered to speak up about concerns and contribute ideas, is vital for the success of the initiative.
    • Enhancing Healthcare Quality Through Interdisciplinary Collaboration NURS FPX 4060 is a vital course in the nursing curriculum at Capella University, focusing on principles of interdisciplinary collaboration to improve healthcare quality and patient outcomes. Assessment 4 of this course typically requires take my online class students to design and implement a comprehensive plan that addresses a specific healthcare issue through collaborative efforts among various healthcare professionals. This assessment emphasizes the importance of teamwork, communication, and evidence-based practice in achieving optimal healthcare results. The first step in NURS FPX 4060 Assessment 4 involves identifying a significant healthcare issue that necessitates interdisciplinary intervention. This issue should be relevant to the student’s clinical setting and have a direct impact on patient care. Common topics might include reducing hospital readmissions, improving chronic disease management, or enhancing patient safety protocols. Identifying a pressing issue is crucial, as it provides a clear focus for the take my online class for me collaborative efforts and sets the stage for meaningful improvements. After selecting a healthcare issue, students must conduct a thorough analysis to understand the underlying causes and contributing factors. This analysis involves reviewing current practices, patient outcomes, and existing nhs fpx 6004 assessment 2 literature to gather evidence on effective interventions. For instance, if the issue is high readmission rates for heart failure patients, students would examine factors such as medication adherence, patient education, and follow-up care. This comprehensive analysis helps identify gaps in current practices and opportunities for improvement. The next step is to develop a detailed plan for addressing the identified issue through interdisciplinary collaboration. This plan should outline specific interventions, roles and responsibilities of team members, and a timeline for implementation. For example, a plan to reduce readmission rates might involve creating a nurs fpx 4060 assessment 4 multidisciplinary team consisting of nurses, physicians, pharmacists, and social workers. Each team member would have distinct responsibilities, such as providing patient education, ensuring medication reconciliation, and coordinating follow-up appointments. Clear delineation of roles ensures that all aspects of patient care are addressed comprehensively. Effective communication strategies are essential for successful interdisciplinary collaboration. Students must establish regular communication channels, such as team meetings, electronic health record (EHR) notes, and progress reports, to ensure that all pay someone to take my online course team members are informed and engaged. These strategies facilitate the sharing of information, tracking of progress, and timely addressing of any issues that arise during implementation. Communication tools like secure messaging apps and collaborative platforms can enhance real-time information sharing and coordination.  
    • Doubling down on the ‘winning tactics’ for undecided voters?   Going in on something he knows the Abbott haters will lap up? 
    • Dua Lipa 105 LCD Soundsystem 160 Little Simz 150 IDLES 11 (-10) The National 140 The Streets 140 Jungle 80  Justice 315 Heilung 150 Nia Archives 150 Sampha 110 Sleaford Mods 31 Romy 115  Fontaines D.C. 210 Orbital 270
    • Dua Lipa 105 LCD Soundsystem 160 Little Simz 150 IDLES 21-10 The National 140 The Streets 140 Jungle 80  Justice 315 Heilung 150 Nia Archives 150 Sampha 110 Sleaford Mods 31 Romy 115  Fontaines D.C. 210 Orbital 270
  • Featured Products

• Hot Topics

• Latest Tourdates