musical theatre

atomised

I love Book of Mormon. Managed to get seats in the daily lottery draw early in its run. Don't know if its less busy now.

Im yet to see the new production of Miss Saigon though I hope to soon.

Not a massive fan of stuff like wicked and matilda though I'll be interested to see if Tim Minchin gets his production of Groundhog Day off the ground

Occasionally, I've not been in a while...think the last one I saw Wicked that was fairly entertaining but dragged.

I'll defend Chicago, I loved it, I had the seen the film first and so it was a little bit different to what I expected but I just really like the songs. (Outfits a small bonus :P). Loved the simplicity when I saw it.

I think most of the others I've seen are not running at the moment sadly.

Really want to see Book of Mormon and Avenue Q but no one I know seems intrested in going to see those!

Occasionally, I've not been in a while...think the last one I saw Wicked that was fairly entertaining but dragged.

I'll defend Chicago, I loved it, I had the seen the film first and so it was a little bit different to what I expected but I just really like the songs. (Outfits a small bonus :P). Loved the simplicity when I saw it.

I think most of the others I've seen are not running at the moment sadly.

Really want to see Book of Mormon and Avenue Q but no one I know seems intrested in going to see those!

Book Of Mormon is the only show where I know non-theatre types want to go and see it, I was actually invited to 3 lots of different people but turned them down as I had already seen it.

I enjoyed Avenue Q but I don't think it was very successful - didn't seem like a long run anyway.

Amazed people like Chicago - I thought it was dire, I've seen better school productions. Then again it was a while back - Kelly Osbourne was in it...

One I forgot to mention - we will rock you - that was turd too - I think I've deliberately banished that memory from my mind.

Not a musical but saw Fatal Attraction a couple of months ago - that really was a fantastic play.

Only one I've ever seen is Matilda, partly because I was going with kids, partly because I love Tim minchin. Was very enjoyable though, very good music/lyrics from Tim. Definitely a recommendation for anyone with kids. There again I've got nothing to compare it to.

If my memory is right I have seen 3. Singing in the rain when I was little with my folks and can't remember much. Then Buddy when I was older which was superb. Also seen Rocky Horror and that was excellent too

• 5 months later...