"Bruce Forsyth wants to drive down railway line"

Boltzmann Brain

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page 7

"Lost dog" then something I can't make out then "FMS have dog"

This was on the Thursday ... How many dogs are there on site? Can't see how you could smuggle a dog in

There's always a few dogs on site, but they tend to be in the out of the way, far end of crew camping areas. Cats are more common though as they are less noisy and noticeable.

Animals were banned from '92 onwards but our spaniel came with us up until '95. He used to love it.

Would love to be able to take Brillo to Glastonbury, but having a couple of thousand dogs running around wouldn't exactly enhance the place. Before the dog ban there were huge packs of mutts running around enjoying canine anarchy.....not ideal.

Interesting to see the 'Future' document talks about the licence being for the festival to be held in 'June, July or August'... Do you think this is so they could re-arrange it for later in the year if it was ever rained off?

Very much doubt it. I know quite a few people who do various different things at the festival who are booked up all summer and wouldn't be able to be flexible. Then there are the bands, traders and infrastructure who are also busy throughout the season.

Also they have a private locals party don't they at some point... maybe that's in July/August?

Never hurts to be flexible, I'd welcome an August Glastonbury. (Yes I know, the summer solstice and the laylines and the veggieburgers and all that shit...)

86 tent thefts, 25 thefts from a person, 2 sexual offences.

Fucks sake.

Compared to an average couple of weekends in any city in the UK, it is astonishingly low I'd say. Still, it is disappointing that it happens at all especially the sexual offences but when you get in the region of 200k people together there about to be a couple of scum that sneak in.

Also they have a private locals party don't they at some point... maybe that's in July/August?

Never hurts to be flexible, I'd welcome an August Glastonbury. (Yes I know, the summer solstice and the laylines and the veggieburgers and all that shit...)

Nah, would be even more of a family holiday event. We would have loads more children roaming around!

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I meant to do it, but during a house move, I accidentally moved time period back to the 1930's, and have no Internet (except on my phone), and I don't work at a computer. I'll see about venturing out with the laptop to find some WiFi somewhere and ping them an email