Benicàssim 2014

Guest SteveGuppy

Just looking at the lineup on clashfinder, i have a few issues with the lineup..!!

1) has anyone taken the time to check this against the FIB site's times, i take it that this is spot on..?

I have you tubed more or less every single band to see what they are like music wise, so i have a better idea of where i want to be for the weekend at what stages etc...!!

2) there are a few clashes that are really bad for me lol, as there are not too many people on the lineup worth seeing but the ones i want to see seem to clash.

- Alesso and Sub focus

- Nina Nesbitt/Hozier/Travis

- The 1975 & Kasabian

- Lily Alen & Tachenko

- Paolo Nutini (not heard much of him, but hearing good things about him live???) & Courteeners

3) are there still bands to be announced, looking at the Clashfinder site there are hour to an hour and fifteen minute gaps between some bands..?

Looks like my plan for the weekend is -

Thursday = Maravillas all night.

Friday - The lineup for me is extremely poor apart from (Razorlight who i have seen before so not too woried about seeing) then at 1am I have to decide on a clash of bands (the 1975 or Kasabian).

Sat - a mix of Maravillas and Trident all night.

Sun - I will starting at FIB Club then Tridant then jumping from Maravillas then need to clone myself as i will want to see all of the bands on bothe rht Maravillas and Trident stages, so make trips back and forth a few times the sunday night...???

How far are the two stages, how long does it take to get from Maravillas to Trident..?

Cheers all, lets make it a great weekend though !!

As I said on the last page, the site says info for a few bands were not available so they were left out of the clashfinder. The line up is complete.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone keeps banging on about this 1975 band. I realised recently that they do one of the songs on fifa 14 and it's the fucking w*nkest piece of embarrassing dogshit I've heard. Does it get any better than that or are all their songs complete shite? If so then why do people keep banging on about them?

Everyone keeps banging on about this 1975 band. I realised recently that they do one of the songs on fifa 14 and it's the fucking w*nkest piece of embarrassing dogshit I've heard. Does it get any better than that or are all their songs complete shite? If so then why do people keep banging on about them?

You're very right, wouldn't bother seeing them if they didn't clash with Kasabian, but considering they do, there's absolutely no question about it

Not just me then. They produce indie pop shite for children. Seeing Kasabian over them is a no brainer.

Likewise with Nutini or Courteeners. Someone moaning into a mic singing non-festival droany music vs a proper decent indie band.

I think the gig and crowd were just too over hyped. Thought the libertines were great, but there were some right dicks in the crowd which meant we didnt get to see likely lads/france get played, which was disappointing.

Was a great night though!

Round 2 at beni will be great I'm sure

Clashfinder for Sunday night has a big gap after Paolo Nuttini which they're labelling 'CO-HEADLINER TBA' and all the other announced bands are accounted for as far as I can see.

What's the story here, anyone? We're told the line-up is complete but the numbers and schedules don't add up.

Clashfinder for Sunday night has a big gap after Paolo Nuttini which they're labelling 'CO-HEADLINER TBA' and all the other announced bands are accounted for as far as I can see.

What's the story here, anyone? We're told the line-up is complete but the numbers and schedules don't add up.

wrong clashfinder

http:///s/benicassim14/

The clashfinders have nothing at all to do with FIB, it's just someone being hopeful

just looked on the app and libertines are only playing for 70 mins according to that. How long did they play last night because looking at the setlist it must have been over 70 mins, also all the dance acts only have an hour slot which im surprised about. is it likely that the headliners could play for a bit longer or the dj's with the arena being open for a few extra hours?