Benicàssim 2014

Guest SteveGuppy

Do we print the train tickets when we get to a Renfe machine at the train station?.

I only received an e-mail with the reservation number and train journey times etc.

check if you have in the email the bar code, if yes you don't need to print, just having it on the smart phone will be ok, but, the times are for festivals, train stations should be full, i recommend you to print it out, is not much work and it will be safer.

Im most of the spanish train stations you can print your ticket swell.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think none except Maraworld knows how many tickets has been sold, but, i,m trying to sell one ticket since 20 days and there is no way! juas.

Anyway, fib is really big, i have been there with sold outs because of line up, radiohead, pixies, cure etc...... and it was not so hard. Not this year i think.

Hola Fibers! Can anyone give me any info on what is on in and around Beni on the Weds before and the monday / Tuesday after the fest please and thanks.

you should go to EL GRAU near castellon, not so far away, but i think it will be easier if you ask any of the punk people in there.

Sorry, i should explain you this, el grau de castellon is an area where most of morrocan people live. it will take you around 10 min by car, just going beside the sea to castellon. easy. Once you are in there look for a morrocan around 18-25 age. eye contact, done.

Fuck me man, I bet the week in Spain doesn't drag this slow, absolutely devastated i've gotta work Monday and Tuesday as well... Won't get to our campsite until about half 10 Wednesday night, then i've gotta fuck around pitching a tent after an all day sesh in Barcelona (no doubt with zero help from the missus) so I'm guessing we probably won't bother going out after that and just get an earlyish night... what's the crack with the Monday after the fest, when I went in 2009 there was a bit of a beach party, does that still happen?

no, the is not beach party anymore, those were the golden years.

You can go beside the aqua park, just one the side of the road.

I can't remember the names, something like splash..

My memories, about benicassim are a little unfocus

That's a nice segue into a question I was just about to ask... Has anyone been to the Water Park before? If so It it worth going to as a change up from the beach one of the days? Or is it over priced and shit?

That's a nice segue into a question I was just about to ask... Has anyone been to the Water Park before? If so It it worth going to as a change up from the beach one of the days? Or is it over priced and shit?

You are going to benicassim, i hardly recommend you to sleep and get rest. In 14 years i haven't been in the aqua park or the go karting.

Come on, go and get high, aqua park!!!, you can find 100 in Spain, benicassim festival perhaps once in your life.

.p.s. it will be cheap, you are english you pay 10 BP for a box of cigarretes!

I went to the waterpark last year and it was really good. If you go after 3pm its much cheaper but obviously you get less time there. Can't remember how much it cost but was worth it. Rides are good and there are lots of sunbeds in actual shade so if you really do need a sleep then the fee to get in would be worth it haha.

Yes, do it in the town, in the festival there will have one, and you will have to wait for long.

great thanks sir. Nightlife good in general? Plenty of things to keep us entertained up until the start of the festival on the Thursday?

I must say I'm up for a bit of gokarting haha.

Were coming Monday night and staying at marina for but the eufest bus doesn't drop off at hotel only the festival! So need a taxi from rest to marina dor. Anyone remember if there was many available? Might sweet talk the bus driver to drop us off as it's on the way anyway!!!!

great thanks sir. Nightlife good in general? Plenty of things to keep us entertained up until the start of the festival on the Thursday?

I must say I'm up for a bit of gokarting haha.

i think the best you can do is enjoy the beach, enjoy the camping people and get ready for war.

Plenty of things, yes, supermarkets are full.

FIBs website is so hard to understand. I want to buy transfers between FIB and Castellon. Do I need the shuttle bus which is valid between 17th and 20th or the bus pass which is valid between the 14th and the 20th? Nowhere does it say at which hotels the pick up and drop of is and there is timetable as to when the buses run.

FIB is a shambles and its hard to believe anyone will be rebooking it for next year.