Benicàssim 2014

Guest SteveGuppy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just looked on the app and libertines are only playing for 70 mins according to that. How long did they play last night because looking at the setlist it must have been over 70 mins, also all the dance acts only have an hour slot which im surprised about. is it likely that the headliners could play for a bit longer or the dj's with the arena being open for a few extra hours?

They did a 75 minute set. Even so would have thought it would have been longer at beni as everyone had to start leaving at 10.30 at hyde park

Don't really understand people saying The 1975 and Kasabian is a clash? Kasabian one of the best live bands in the world.

Bit annoyed about the Alesso - Sub Focus one, has to be Sub Focus for me though, he smashed creamfields.

A lot of people I've spoke to who went to glasto said Nutini was awesome so that Sunday isn't looking too bad after all.

Does anyone recommend the best way to get back to Barcelona Sants on the Tuesday the 22nd?

Am staying at the Marin d or apartments and seemed to remember the fucks didn't open to 8am when a stayed 2 years ago, is this still the case?

My flight is at half 2 so no sure what's best to get train or coach ? Cause my flight is at s crap time

Didn't see any problems with the crowd at all. Didn't even see any choppers really. Was a class day

Only problem with the crowd for me was them having to stop the set to the bellends climbing the towers, also got my hair singed on a flare other than that, all good.

Hi all,

i just tweeted example mentioning my disapointment at him clashing with the libs, his response to me was:

'Nope, ive moved to midnight and they're on at 1.10am. i wanna watch em too!'

One less clash to worry about :)

I emailed FIB asking for info about Villacamp...............
The walk from Villacamp to the Venues is around 30min, but dont worry there will be a Shuttle Service.
Regarding your second question, inside Villacamp you can find a very good food and drink service, but also Villacamp is nesar to the Village, so you can go there too.
Edited by sufc

No major clashes for me except Paolo and The Courteeners.

Still abit gutted they've got Tinie Tempah and Example playing though, thought they would of announced more bands the other day when they confirmed the line up. Still looking pretty good though!

Can't believe it's less than a week away!! Flying to Barca on Sunday, doing a pub crawl, watching the WC Final and then train to Beni Monday morning, should be mental. Absolutely delighted the Red Bull tent is back, that was quality last year! Can you buy one of those shiny tin foil looking blankets in Beni? I was told they're great for keeping the heat away

Is there shuttle busses from Castellon for cheap ... seen somewhere that there was last year i think but not sure. they have some on th FIBshop but its like €50 for a pass. not prepared to pay that for a shuttle up and down for 4 days.