Benicàssim 2014

Guest SteveGuppy

www.######/s/beni14/

Okay folks and folkettes, here's all your stage times in one place showing all clashes, everything is exactly right and it doesn't look as bad as the other day. Still a couple of annoying clashes but decide that for yourselves.

Anyone else flying Monarch from B.ham on Monday? Around 7/7.30 AM I believe?

Edited by dsbeale

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

www.######/s/beni14/

Okay folks and folkettes, here's all your stage times in one place showing all clashes, everything is exactly right and it doesn't look as bad as the other day. Still a couple of annoying clashes but decide that for yourselves.

Anyone else flying Monarch from B.ham on Monday? Around 7/7.30 AM I believe?

Haven't the foggiest why it's doing all those #####......... obviously replace it with the word clashfinder(dot)com

Edited by dsbeale

www.######/s/beni14/

Okay folks and folkettes, here's all your stage times in one place showing all clashes, everything is exactly right

It isn't "exactly" right. The set durations are a guess and a handful of acts have changed times since the times were first put up on the main website due to people complaining. The other one, clashfinder(dot)com/s/benicassim14 is a better one. Edited by Toto Schillaci

Is there shuttle busses from Castellon for cheap ... seen somewhere that there was last year i think but not sure. they have some on th FIBshop but its like €50 for a pass. not prepared to pay that for a shuttle up and down for 4 days.

Be prepared to pay for a different type of transport to beni then. They've gone up to 55 now btw

Edited by Al Wallace

It isn't "exactly" right. The set durations are a guess and a handful of acts have changed times since the times were first put up on the main website due to people complaining. The other one, clashfinder(dot)com/s/benicassim14 is a better one.

These times are taken from the app. The app has the start and finish times for every act, after they were moved. Anything that is wrong on there is FIB just not telling us the truth.

do we have to pre book the phone charging thing or will there be a service available? and will it be a rip off?

they changed it to a paid service this year? previous years it has been free to charge your phone In the bars on the camp site, bloody nightmare though and took a fair while to charge due to the split circuit. There was a few charging stalls that used to charge around 5 euro to charge your phone so if they have introduced a paid service I would guess it would be around that fee.

Edited by Chief Scout

Got it now, for £80 cheaper, so not really a mistake.

£80 in the grand scheme of things isn't a lot compared to the whole cost of going to Beni. I would much rather pay the extra and not a) run the risk of getting ripped off/a fake ticket and B) supporting websites like viagogo.

But fair play to you if you've got a discounted ticket. I saw Black Sabbath for £2.50 the other day, it's a good feeling.

Last year it cost a few euros to charge your phone for about 4 hours so not bad at all really. You give them your phone and money and they put it in a little pouch and give you a ticket with the number on. Pretty efficient really.

Getting coach from Alicante, to arrive at the site about 2/3pm. As a heads up, the queue is about an hour to get the wristbands so make sure you have some water with you as you are stood in the sun for a long time with all your bags.

Also, if you haven't booked a locker and are getting one when you get there, make sure you queue up as soon as you get there. We waited till the following morning to get ours last year and they had all run out so I know its not what you wanna' do when you get there but worth it in the grand scheme of things.

This week is going so slow waiting for the weekend to watch the World Cup final and then going to ge the flight. HURRY UP.

Question for the experienced Benicassim go'ers!

Our two tickets were purchased by my Mother In Law as a gift. The tickets are under her surname. Will we have problems getting our wrist bands because our surnames are different to those on the e ticket?

Sorry if this has already been asked.

Gem

I have a e-ticket for sale, 4 days, camping included, i can send you my id, swell as other details from myself in order to make you fell confortable with the security.

It was bought by internet, i just have to change the name of the beneficiary

110 euro.

You can contact me email nachogomez ()chicandclic.es

Question for the experienced Benicassim go'ers!

Our two tickets were purchased by my Mother In Law as a gift. The tickets are under her surname. Will we have problems getting our wrist bands because our surnames are different to those on the e ticket?

Sorry if this has already been asked.

Gem

I seen someone ask this on Twitter earlier, FIB tweeted back to send a message to their Facebook page.

So, I'd recommend giving them a message to be on the safe side!

Is there shuttle busses from Castellon for cheap ... seen somewhere that there was last year i think but not sure. they have some on th FIBshop but its like €50 for a pass. not prepared to pay that for a shuttle up and down for 4 days.

Yip 50 is cheap, even 55. We stayed in Castellon last year. The 'normal' bus out was a few euros, but the taxi back was between 25 and 30 euros each night. Miles easier and cheaper just to pay for the Beni shuttle.

So whos going where next Tues/Weds night?! Club Harlem next to the aqua park ive always found good and they had properganda on one night last year. Fraggle Rock ive not been to though, whats the thoughts people?!

Fancying the this feeling night myself