Tickets Dispatched!

Amii

I'd prefer it to be the other way around, scrap the pass out slips and just show your wristband and maybe have your hand stamped.

Yes I hate the panic fist thing when I wake up going through my zillion pockets,I'm always pretty hammered when leaving the night before and don't trust myself.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the PO have gone from, blah blah deliver on the 28th to

There is no data available for this tracking reference, please try again later

Conspiracy!!!

Edited by jeffie

Just out of curiosity, what was the time frame between tickets being prepared for despatch to then arriving for anyone? I am wondering if I should er.. not go to uni tomorrow.. as they were prepared for despatch yesterday and given the bank holiday I'm wondering if I'll get them tomorrow.

I also have a lot of other post arriving tomorrow hopefully so happy to stay at home :P

Just out of curiosity, what was the time frame between tickets being prepared for despatch to then arriving for anyone? I am wondering if I should er.. not go to uni tomorrow.. as they were prepared for despatch yesterday and given the bank holiday I'm wondering if I'll get them tomorrow.

I also have a lot of other post arriving tomorrow hopefully so happy to stay at home :P

Next day for me.

Ours currently says prepared for despatch 25th May. Hopefully will have them by tomorrow!

Tickets will be sent by secure delivery shortly to the address provided.
You will be required to sign for them.

Your tickets were prepared for despatch on 25 May 2014. Tickets will typically leave our office the same day.

Next day for me.

Thank you :)

I have to admit my heart skipped a beat as I ran to the door this morning. Twice. The first time was a Graze snack box, the second time was the neighbour asking me to move my car. Both disappointing when you know there is a Glastonbury ticket on its way to you.

Thank you :)

I have to admit my heart skipped a beat as I ran to the door this morning. Twice. The first time was a Graze snack box, the second time was the neighbour asking me to move my car. Both disappointing when you know there is a Glastonbury ticket on its way to you.

Mine was the same, next day

So the PO have gone from, blah blah deliver on the 28th to

There is no data available for this tracking reference, please try again later

Conspiracy!!!

my tracking number generated by See on Friday is not even recognised on the Royal Mail site. If they don't arrive today I might panic abit !

Aragorn, I checked yesterday afternoon and tracker said they had tickets and would be delivered before 1 pm today. Checked last night and got same message as you. Pretty sure they'll arrive this morning

Aragorn, I checked yesterday afternoon and tracker said they had tickets and would be delivered before 1 pm today. Checked last night and got same message as you. Pretty sure they'll arrive this morning