Tickets Dispatched!

Amii

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long after seeing your tickets have been made ready for dispatch status was it before you guys got your confirmation email? Keep checking emails like someone demented!!!

Yesterday morning got the dispatch status update and it was around lunch time today I got the confirmation email.

How long after seeing your tickets have been made ready for dispatch status was it before you guys got your confirmation email? Keep checking emails like someone demented!!!

I got the message this morning and got the confirmation like an hour ago

Edited by Yesiamaduck

Email sent early yesterday morning. Tracker number unrecognisable by a Royal Mail late yesterday night. Postie tried to deliver at 10:10 this morning. Collected from Post Office at 3:30 this afternoon. Don't freak out if the tracker system doesn't recognise your number - I got mine before it did!

Looks like two days for delivery from dispatch. I received an e-mail confirming they had been sent on the 26th at 10am, then they were delivered first thing this morning.

The delay would be because it was a bank holiday when they were dispatched, typically it's next day delivery. Royal Mail wouldn't have collected the tickets until yesterday.

Edited by Yesiamaduck

Something odd is happening with my Royal mail tracker - was showing that would be delivered before 1pm tomorrow, now telling me that the tracking number isn't recognised..... not liking that at all!

Something odd is happening with my Royal mail tracker - was showing that would be delivered before 1pm tomorrow, now telling me that the tracking number isn't recognised..... not liking that at all!

I'm getting that error too. The number is corrected coz I pasted it in, and the link has it anyway.

Hmmm, tried again just now, and it says "It's on its way". Did originally say 28th! Wasted day.

That's a bit crap - if it's guaranteed special delivery, then RM aren't providing the service that was paid for!

Mine's still showing not recognised, but the fact others have had the same issue has made me slightly calmer!

I feel like Clark Griswold in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, when he was waiting and waiting for his bonus cheque to get delivered. It had slipped down a gap in the delivery van's seats. When it did eventually arrive, it was a year's membership to the Jelly of the Month club! ;-)