Glastonbury Charity Bins

Guest nightcrawler13

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love one for my boyfriend's 30th birthday. Could you please do a big "30" and then surround it with dog's paw prints, a Scottish flag, a golf club, a football, the characters "Scully & Mike" from Monsters inc" (may be a bit of a push; here's a pic http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/monsters-inc/images/4207206/title/mike-sulley-wallpaper ) and his initials GWC please?

Thanks so much Dan

Last year I donated for 4 bins and found 1 of them despite hunting high and low lol although we did see pictures of them all - and we had a giggle looking for them.

I have again donated 4 times and ordered them for presents for the gang :-)

Brilliant idea, and thank you again for doing this. Hopefully this time we will find our bins :-)

• 2 weeks later...

My sister requested this one for her best mate who will be celebrating her birthday at her first Glastonbury.

BqeyHPJIMAEVnoQ.jpg

In case you're wondering, that's an artist's paint palette, a sweet potato and some curly kale on the ocean (I think they are references to some of their many inside jokes as I don't have a clue either!)

• 2 weeks later...