At what point do i start panicking?

Guest Festival_Fan

First of all this is my first post but I have been a lurker for last few years and found the information invaluable...thanks to all those that make this place a haven of information and advice.

more importantly (for me ) I managed to get tickets in the resale but payment hasn't left my account yet. at what point do i start panicking? I've contacted See but haven't had a response.

I have confirmation email so should be OK....shouldn't i?

If you've got a confirmation email you should be ok.

But still try See.

Didn't even check if my payment came out in the original sale...soon as i got the conf. email i relaxed.

But i understand how you feel.

Edited by Woffy

The funds left my account at about 7PM today - and with it a load of stuff that I'd bought over the last week elsewhere. See if it goes tomorrow, if not call See on wednesday and they can investigate and re-charge it if necessary :)

I've been on a lads holiday in Benidorm and got back today so there's about a weeks worth of beer money to come off as well so its not so straight forward with exchange rate effects and (mainly) not being in the best of states when withdrawing to remember what i took!

There's plenty of going back for See. As it says in the email, final acceptance of the purchase is made on you having supplied the right card details and having the funds available.

If you say had submitted a credit card rather than debit card, didn't have the money or failed a security check then they'd be well within their rights to withdraw.

Not that this will happen if you did everything by the book though :) They just have a lot of orders to get through. Most of the time when buying things we don't give a shit that it leaves out account a week later, but glasto paranoia means they're working round the clock to get all the moneys transferred in 1-2 days where they can.

Hello everyone! I also have had this problem of a confirmation e-mail and my details on their website tracker thingy but no money going out. I contacted see See and they replied saying that they have a backlog of transfers and the money will leave as soon as they catch up and not to panic.

I grabbed 7 or so screenshots of every e-mail and tracker page just to be safe however.....

I also contacted See today, they explained due to high demand they authorise card payments during the sales then after they go through all of them and take payment. They expected to take everyones payment by the end of today.

I just checked online banking and true to their word it's been processed :thumbsu: