Secret resales

Funkyfairy!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the likeliest time tickets will be put back on resale?

If it's the same as yesterday, then probably within the next hour or so.

Also, can you buy tickets through an iPad or iPhone?

Don't see why not, it's a browser like any other. But you're racing against lots of other people so speed of typing might be an issue on a phone.

Having a horrible feeling there wont be one today, and all my vigilance and wearing down of nerves is for nothing. Then, after a similar stint tomorrow, there wont be one then either, and it'll all kick off on Thursday when I'm at work.

There hasn't been any significant movement on any of the URL's today, which perhaps indicates there's no resale imminent? Could be wrong of course.

The only movement we had yesterday was the pages dropped for 5 mins or so in the morning. Given they probably have it all setup ready to go I doubt they need to do any preparation

You'd think that maybe they'd take down the registration page if they were all gone?

Well registrations are good for a few years. And given the time it takes to check the photo, anyone registering now probably isn't going even if there is another resale. Maybe they keep it up so people can enter ticket competitions.