Line Up - Predictions

Guest foolee

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rudimental behind that top three is pretty much what I'd have expected. That Saturday is probably perfect actually. Which means the R1 stage looks pretty dreadful for the most part. Only John Newman would make me consider a trip over. I can see We Are Scientists topping Transmissions btw.

EDIT: It won't be a direct clash with Rudimental and John Newman so I guess it just depends how it works.

Edited by DomDom1984

I can see DJ Fresh on a sort of middle of the King Tuts slot. Headlining Transmissions wouldn't be such a bad idea though, even if it would be slightly below his pay grade, so to speak.

Above and Beyond high in King Tuts seems to be the most common suggestion and I'd tend to agree.

• 2 weeks later...

im still hoping for the wailers and blondie. would be a nice addition. actually thinking about it M People are on undercard at V and they would help make the friday a bit better if only for me to feel nostalgic for the 90's again