Early predictions

Guest Flaminglippy

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I`m working on getting my 20 predictions in and am determined to get atleast 1 right this year. Bit of Guess work, tips please before the predictions go in.

If Wickerman announce acts shortly, do we think that with KC being the weekend after we will have a few bands appearing at both or will the line up`s or atleast the headliners be totally different ?

So if for example the Manics are announced for Wickerman, do you think they would also be at KC ?

1. Can see New Order doing it, they did festival No6 the other year, new e.p this year too.

2.Can also see Beady Eye doing it, had to pull out of festival and gigs last year due to Gem, so could see them jumping at the chance of an headline slot, to boost their egos and get them back on their feet.

If not Beady Eye, why not The Enemy? Working on their 4th album now and the energy during their gigs is mental, surely they deserve an headline shot somewhere, why not Kendal?

3. Got nothing for the other headliner.

away from headliners.

Embrace, Miles Kane, Jimi Goodwin, The Ordinary Boys, Twisted Wheel, Swim Deep, Dexters, Darlia, Circa Waves, Orphan Boy, The Heartbreaks & Vance Joy.

Edited by Marc Whiffen

Mmmm I know what your saying but if they are at Glastonbury in June and getting offered headline slots for July might they be tempted to keep the show on the road ? Not sure they would command the same fee these days and would defo shift tickets.

A drunk mans dog in a pub last night told me that Wickerman would like Deacon Blue Friday and Manics for the Saturday. The same drunk man`s dog though has also told me every year for the last 5 that Franz Ferdinand " will be there " so pinch of salt all round.

Is this Deadmau5 guy too big for KC Friday night ? I know nothing of him, apart from the fact he is not actually a mouse.

Yeah , no a bad shout the Kaiser Chiefs. Was never a huge fan, they are too modern for me, but liked that one about the riot and the young uns would like them. Might nick them for my final 20 !

Didn`t see the voice but is it not her off big brother now ? Nice......

Just bought my first festival tickets for 2014. Kelburn Garden Party. Quality venue and capped at 1200. Thought I better buy them first as it will sell out. So maybe hurry up and get my KC tickets over the next couple of months you reckon ?

My Wickerman talking dog also reckons that they are looking to put 5000 on the capacity. The main arena could handle it but the campsites would be a f*ck up. Viberunner would be raging !! Still think he is full of shit but the extra cash would give them a bit more buying power for headliners if that were true.

Going to Bearded Theory again this year (fantastic festival if you haven't tried it) and it wasn't until this morning that it dawned on me KC could well have booked UB40 too, if Bearded can afford them - surely KC can. I think they'd go down quite well with the majority