Early predictions

Guest Flaminglippy

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ha ha, if the likes of rizzle kicks and example were out of the price bracket last year then there's no way Noel g is being booked. Anyone up an coming who plays academy sized gigs fine, if they've moved on to arenas then forget it !

Maybes u misheard and it was Kenny G headlining the riot jazz tent

See massive attack have started to be announced at festivals, sure they'd make the price bracket for affordability, they've got a great back catalogue and are something a bit different.

Saw them at glastonbury years ago an thought they were moody and poor, saw the set on tv when I came back and thought it was great, don't know why I had different opinion when I saw it live. Strange gig !

Ram,was there also. That's the gig at the end of the set they let the crowd start to wander off thinking no on-core, then shouted "where the f*ck are you lot going?" Before blasting us with a couple more ditties. I enjoyed their set, well what I can remember of it!!

* edit,,,sorry it was Block Party not Massive attack........I'll get my coat!!

Edited by flutter

i think you are right with that prediction vibedunner its gonna be a wash out .

you will all be knocking on ramgangnams caravan door by saturday night, he will look after you all, he might even hold your crack pipe for you if you get too mashed up

Edited by ramragon

• 3 weeks later...