Just say no to The Hotpots in 2014

Guest LOCHLAND5

Right fans its been brought to my attention today the shitpots have practicaly self confirmed for 2014 !!!!!!

I'm disappointed to say the least ............. If they are playing next year , I'm out defo not going out of principal .

Please please get behind this , what would you rather have in that slot a legend like this year ie johnny marr or this bunch of talentless unfunny whippet and ferret breeders !!!!

C'mon on let's see if we can change the festivals mind .

It's not to late !

No to the hotpots in 2014 ........ I said No !

Right fans its been brought to my attention today the shitpots have practicaly self confirmed for 2014 !!!!!!

I'm disappointed to say the least ............. If they are playing next year , I'm out defo not going out of principal .

Please please get behind this , what would you rather have in that slot a legend like this year ie johnny marr or this bunch of talentless unfunny whippet and ferret breeders !!!!

C'mon on let's see if we can change the festivals mind .

It's not to late !

No to the hotpots in 2014 ........ I said No !

OK so if it`s a no to the hotpits then who could be the new resident KC house band. For me just go with Craig Charles but if it`s a band thats needed then I propose the Guana Batz.

They`ve always had a guy on the big double bass long before the mumford chaps ( ever popular with the youth ) turned up and pretended it was original.

So, Guana Batz for Kendal `14. I bet they`d kick the shit out of the hotpots !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...