Just for Jacko - The long awaited weather thread

Guest ramragon

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Site build under way the grounds dry and all this rain al turn the drive ways into skitter the water just sits on top !

Hoping for glorious weekend next week and Noah and the ark week after ................... That all teach em to ban me ! The lochland raindance will succeed

Site build under way the grounds dry and all this rain al turn the drive ways into skitter the water just sits on top !

Hoping for glorious weekend next week and Noah and the ark week after ................... That all teach em to ban me ! The lochland raindance will succeed

It better bloody not come true. If your planning a raindance then there's a strong chance me an comfy numb are gonna fasten u to the Wickerman next Saturday night at 11.59pm !

Matches anyone ?

Ramgangnam ............ It's gonna happen I hired the festival fairy from 2010 who blessed your tents on the way in !!!!!!!!! We hung milk bottles tops from the trees and ran around with our genetals hanging out for 10 mins . They shouldn't of barred me then I wouldn't of had to be so vicious !

Countryfile Sunday !!! Can't understand why everyone is different even though ?

I think they just like tormenting us.

I reckon after 2 worry filled years jacko's rocking away to himself in a padded cell an that's why he ain't going

Edited by ramragon

Here's hoping the grim weather this weekend is just temporary, sure Mr lippy will be loving truck festival in the torrential rain an thunder an lightening ! Fingers crossed for 2 weekends of sun coming up

It was bloody sweltering all weekend mate. Could have done with a bit of rain!