Just for Jacko - The long awaited weather thread

Guest ramragon

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iv been to festivals in the blistering sunshine and pouring rain from day one! If you go prepared then the weather shouldn't bother you! Everyone wants the sun but if its not gonna happen its not gonna happen! As longvas the good times flow then that's all that matters! Agreed anyone?

Iv been to festivals in the blistering sunshine and pouring rain from day one! If you go prepared then the weather shouldn't bother you! Everyone wants the sun but if its not gonna happen its not gonna happen! As longvas the good times flow then that's all that matters! Agreed anyone?

Yeah, worst thing is when its too hot. A bit of rain never hurt anybody!

Yeah, worst thing is when its too hot. A bit of rain never hurt anybody!

Was stupidly hot at wickerman last weekend, allegedly between 28 and 32 and it felt it as well ! Just hard to get anywhere to cool down which was a nightmare with a toddler

I am selling 2 adult weekend camping tickets and 2 thursday entry tickets on ebay. The starting price is £220, which is less than I paid, with a buy it now option of £308. The auction ends tomorrow morning at 9 so the tickets can be sent using express delivery so they will arrive in time to the buyer, so get bidding now! The auction title is X 2 - Adult Kendal Calling Camping Tickets, x 2 - Thursday Entry Tickets. The link is http://m.ebay.co.uk/...5567?nav=SEARCH

I am selling 2 adult weekend camping tickets and 2 thursday entry tickets on ebay. The starting price is £220, which is less than I paid, with a buy it now option of £308. The auction ends tomorrow morning at 9 so the tickets can be sent using express delivery so they will arrive in time to the buyer, so get bidding now! The auction title is X 2 - Adult Kendal Calling Camping Tickets, x 2 - Thursday Entry Tickets. The link is http://m.ebay.co.uk/...5567?nav=SEARCH

Trouble your gonna have posting in threads like this is that pretty much everyone who looks at the weather thread and most of the other threads already has tickets. I'd stick to the main kendal calling forum page as anyone after tickets is gonna look on there.