Just for Jacko - The long awaited weather thread

Guest ramragon

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm lucky enough to have a big tent with a 4-man tent pod for the two of us. Insulating foam, air mattress, pair of double sleeping bags, and topped with a king size duvet. With four big fluffy pillows. As it's a separate pod in the it stays nice and dry too, change clothes outside.

Add to really good earplugs, I love my festival sleeps me.

Fuck this shit... I might just flog my ticket. There's nothing to much appealing on the lineup to be wading around in mud for the weekend.

Does anyone have much experience with the site in Mud? does it get seriously bad... i.e deep water and can't move around anywhere type of shit.

Fuck this shit... I might just flog my ticket. There's nothing to much appealing on the lineup to be wading around in mud for the weekend.

Does anyone have much experience with the site in Mud? does it get seriously bad... i.e deep water and can't move around anywhere type of shit.

I was exagerating with the waders comment. I shall be taking wellies. I would normally take trainers too but I might leave them at home and take boots instead. Then I've got both depending on how it turns out

They certainly seem to have cheerier icons!

I think the big danger is the rain between now and Wednesday. If the grounds in a bad way to start with then it aint going to get any better even if it doesnt rain.

True that. I'm an hour south of the site and the sun is cracking the flags and looking out of the window it's hard to believe that it could ever be anything different.

I've got to stop looking - the forecast seems to be changing minute to minute and every website is different and it's just doing my head in. The weather is going to do what it does and as long as we get some breaks in the rain and it clears up for a bit then I'll be happy. To be fair a bit of rain between now and then would make it a damn sight easier to get the tent pegs in........