Am I missing the Sunday headliner for the Park Stage?

Guest puppetmode

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

likewise! really do hope i can find out who it is before the night so that i can make a wise decision rather than 'wahhhh SECRET HEADLINER'. whilst none of the other headliners massively blow me away, i'd quite like to see The xx so would be disappointed if i missed them for somebody absolutely godawful (or worse, nobody at all)

If being with their friends is the only thing that matters to them, then they forfeit all rights to complaining about what they end up seeing. You can't say that being with your friends is the most important thing and then complain when they take you to see One Direction, it's your own choosing.

Personally I intend to spend a lot of time with my friends, but if we disagree about where to be, I'm happy to break out on my own or form a splinter group temporarily.

Yes, I won't take offence at the comment. I've, been on forums too long to be arsed.

to getoffmyland - No they are not, yes I have.

But seeing as 3 of them are my sons and the rest very good friends, some who have never been before then it will be my pleasure to spend good times with them rather than watch bands that are not really my thing...on my own.

I will however be at Amanda Palmer, Johnny Marr, Pil, and a few others on my own because at 45 years old, I've learned how to do that

Oh for fuck's sake, the people on here. You know for some people, spending time with their friends is what makes their festival, more so than the music.

So the good news - most of the band are on site doing other projects, they seem to like playing glastonbury, so they are likely to play at some point over the weekend.

The bad news is that it was my conjecture that that slot would be them. I don't have any other evidence at the moment. But it all does seem to fit.

I'm afraid seeing as the other 9 in my party will be at Mumfords I will be there too.

Hot Chip have never really caught me since their first album...that is until the recent one which is smashing!

Just think. Pulp were on in the early evening in 2011. ANYTHING can happen!!