Glastonbury Bootlegs Motherload!

Guest ninetyeightytwo

You might already be aware of this vast resource. But what if you're not? What if you're not.

So if you're not already aware, here's an archive of over 40 Glastonbury soundboard recordings.

http://livebootlegconcert.blogspot.pt/search/label/Festival%20-%20Glastonbury

Includes The Lemonheads, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Vampire Weekend, Scissor Sisters, Moby, Jeff Buckley, U2, Muse, Radiohead, Blur, Doves, Paul McCartney, The National, Morrissey, Suede, Pavement, The Specials, The Chemical Brothers, The Verve, Pixies, PJ Harvey & Gorillaz.

Enough to keep you going 'til June, surely?

I can remember watching bands on the Pyramid stage then wandering over to a stall an hour later and buying a cassette of the set i had just seen. Still cant find my Pixies tape.

Btw how rude of me not to say thank you for the link, i wasn't aware it was there.

Edited by manateemike

They have a rather good coachella section, with some bands who played this year and are playing Glasto, so worth a listen

jdownloader lets you queue downloads up if your struggling.

Its a shame they use Uploaded as a host, but apart from that its a great site, grabbed all sorts of it over the last few weeks. They have 3 Hives boots up there if people wondering how good they are live....and nothing to do with Glasto but the Tricky boot is fantastic :)

...and if you want to see bands, you can try kigonjiro.com for file hosts, and www.dimeadozen.org for torrents, enjoy :)