Glastonbury world cup

Guest siblin

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothings stopping people turn up with a ball and playing, but as an official, semi-sponsored event I kinda want to make sure we have an OK from the festival in case security try and shift us on.

As you would say.. patience.. unfortunately mine is beginning to run out.

Hi All.

As you've probably guessed this will probably have to be cancelled. I've had conversations with the site management (who have been very supportive), but as this is the first year since the organisational restructure, I think they want to ensure they get the basics right without distraction.

Thanks for your support and apologies this cannot go ahead. I think theres a very good chance we can do this next year and make it bigger and better than ever, so I'll be straight onto this after the festival.

See you all at the festival!

Hi All.

As you've probably guessed this will probably have to be cancelled. I've had conversations with the site management (who have been very supportive), but as this is the first year since the organisational restructure, I think they want to ensure they get the basics right without distraction.

Thanks for your support and apologies this cannot go ahead. I think theres a very good chance we can do this next year and make it bigger and better than ever, so I'll be straight onto this after the festival.

Hi All.

Good effort mate. It was always going to be a bit ramshackle this close to the event so perhaps it's a blessing in disguise that we have a yyear to get everything sorted. More time to make plans and more importantly more time to raise money for Wateraid.

Hopefully catch you all down the Cider Bus.

Arse. Gutted.

The only good thing about it is I'm supposed to be in a fancy dress parade at 4pm on the Thursday. Tempted to bring my boots anyway for a stealth game at midday? :devil: