Line-Up

Guest Kyelo

That to me is a very strong first announcement.

James will shift tickets, taking nothing for granted. While twin Atlantic have worked their way up that festival in the past few years (or at least I think so) I remember my mates and their kids raving about them in 2010.

Horrors, admiral fallow, peat bog fairies are strong unders.

One to watch treetop flyers. Glasto emerging talent winner 2011 waited to sign a deal after touring extensively and got debut coming out. I prefer them acoustic though, their plugged in sets give them something different.

Twin Atlantic are a good shout in my mind. My 17 year old and all her friends love them ...hugely popular in Scotland for that age group. Get played on R1 quite alot.

My OH will enjoy James, I love Horrors and I'm hoping King Charles will be acoustic cos when I saw him last year at Cambridge Folk Festival he was amazing...not so much on CD though.

Dry The River would be a good shout to play Bella..they're amazing and would suit the festival perfectly.

I think we may make the trip up to Beauly once again after a several year gap as it fits in perfectly when we're available for a festival. We may do luxe camping though..or stay in Beauly :biggrin: .

Like the fact we can pay off in 2 installments.

Pretty happy with that initial announcement. James probably best headliner in the previous years and I think Twin Atlantic deserve the chance to step to to headliner status, albeit at a smaller festival. Some decent stuff in there and loads more to be announced as well

line up good eh don`t know music if it bit you

on your a*** you can see all them at the ironworks

apart from james so you can`t say it`s a good line up

average not good for 10 th Anniversary

Edited by Paul ™

belladrum once again lives up to expectations and deliver a boring line up with so far nothing of interest.you'd have thought with it being the 10th festival they'd have got something worthwhile but as usual its full of bands you've never heard of and never will again and dull headliners.

It never works in any sense with regards to bands (maybe a happy birthday theme?)

So let me get this right, you want them to take a successful business model, one that has worked for 9 years and ditch it? Go all out to get bigger bands, increasing costs with no or little actual rise in income, limiting what money they have for other activities at a family orientated festival and they are doing this because?

Oh the number has an 0 on the end.

belladrum once again lives up to expectations and deliver a boring line up with so far nothing of interest.you'd have thought with it being the 10th festival they'd have got something worthwhile but as usual its full of bands you've never heard of and never will again and dull headliners.