The virtual campfire is here

rex

crumpets are great for innuendo. Hot, dripping and tasty. I particularly like the way my fingers are warm and sticky afterwards . See what i mean?

Especially licking the juices off afterwards.....

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, stoke the fire up someone, I've brought some more wood over.

As the sun goes down it's bound to get chillier. Can't be 24 degrees C all the time.

Edited by jeffie

I'll make the tea!

(shameless excuse to show off my camping kettle again)

10268608_10101137080923125_7641765188575

Just look at it though.... *swoon*

all I want to do is put a little water in, collapse it, plug up the spout and get it on that stove

Taking bets for when the stopper blows out now

Taking bets for when the stopper blows out now

It depends on the stopper and how well it's secured. If a thorough job was done it might be the base of the kettle that melts first. However, if we can agree that this situation would null and void all bets then we've gone some way to making a gentleman's agreement. The next thing I'd need to know is, is it a nearest time wins something bet or if nobody guesses the exact right time do you get to keep all the loot? There's a virtual 50p riding on how you answer this. It's yours for the taking.

KETTLE UPDATE

It has arrived....

10268466_10101147818834265_3668347637977

It does not melt, leak, or otherwise expel water (NFR NFC!) and holds a little over 1 litre which I calculate is 5 good mugs of tea. Very pleased with it! :good::drinks:

I'm fairly certain that it will observe the laws of physics and would indeed melt or blow it's stopper if the stopper was securely fixed.

I'm fairly certain that it will observe the laws of physics and would indeed melt or blow it's stopper if the stopper was securely fixed.

:lol: that silicone just won't melt, it burns first in air. straaaaaaaange stuff

I so want one of those kettles now. The bulkiness of mine is a great dissatisfaction every time I pack it, but can't face life without proper tea so a kettle is a must

Ridiculed by many, asked for tea in the morning by all.

Celebrating bagging a coach ticket so going to throw a couple of jacket potatoes on the camp fire. I'll sit here with a tin or two as the sun goes down to celebrate while they cook...... Couple of hrs then they should be nice and fluffy

I quite often find i end up with a couple of fluffy spuds after a few days at glasto...

Celebrating bagging a coach ticket so going to throw a couple of jacket potatoes on the camp fire. I'll sit here with a tin or two as the sun goes down to celebrate while they cook...... Couple of hrs then they should be nice and fluffy

congratulations! the more the merrier :) will be a wonderful few days with some very happy people joining the party

I've conceded defeat and won't be trying for my mate Henry - a sad case of someone who know would fall in love with the place for a lifetime, but who you just can't convince to go. I may go down the "text my friend and tell him what he's missing" sign route this year!

a la...

37367_414948139742_8073130_n.jpg

awesome move :D