Hands up if you hate the hotpots

Guest LOCHLAND5

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The answers to you questions are no, no, no and no Lochy. Im more interested in drinking the beer than collecting the bits of cardboard you rest on. Ive not seen iron maiden yet but im hoping to maybe catch them at download this year and im too busy with rugby to spend my weekends knitting toilet roll holders

Maybe we could get you the sweatbands to wear while your watching them at this years festival ;)

Just me then? I'm a devout "Hotpotter", seen them 11 times live and each gig has a great buzz to it. Think the people on this board have made their opinions evidently clear, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them appear this year and for the foreseeable future. They drew in one of the biggest crowds last year (And orchestrated the most impressive conga!) so if the demands there which it is, I can't see them going away any time soon.

Edited by yatesy117

Just me then? I'm a devout "Hotpotter", seen them 11 times live and each gig has a great buzz to it. Think the people on this board have made their opinions evidently clear, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them appear this year and for the foreseeable future. They drew in one of the biggest crowds last year (And orchestrated the most impressive conga!) so if the demands there which it is, I can't see them going away any time soon.