Working at Glasto (Recycling Crew)

Guest Wanderlei

I do believe you can get in on the Tuesday if need be. I will be turning up Thursday afternoon but am confident I will get an ok spot especially as flying solo so not much space needed. So think you should be ok. Only thing is that if you want a quiet corner it could be quite far from the loos

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about being allowed in on the Tuesday, but I got there Weds evening last time around and there seemed to be plenty of space.

On a different note, when I log into the recyclingcrew website it says that they haven't got my deposit, although I sent it 1st class on the weekend when the website opened up. I know it probably takes time to process but I was wondering if anyone was in the same situation.

The crew ticket offices are open Sunday to Friday. Sunday is when all the traders turn-up, so there are massive queues in the morning. Tuesday evening will be when punters start queuing to get in the car parks & all the gates to the festival site get locked so no one can get into the site.

I've turned up late Thursdays in the past & had no problems camping in Tom's - if you have a mooch about you can find a spot that's not near the toilets, which is always a bonus.

Not sure about being allowed in on the Tuesday, but I got there Weds evening last time around and there seemed to be plenty of space.

On a different note, when I log into the recyclingcrew website it says that they haven't got my deposit, although I sent it 1st class on the weekend when the website opened up. I know it probably takes time to process but I was wondering if anyone was in the same situation.

The crew ticket offices are open Sunday to Friday. Sunday is when all the traders turn-up, so there are massive queues in the morning. Tuesday evening will be when punters start queuing to get in the car parks & all the gates to the festival site get locked so no one can get into the site.

You are right Glasto-worker, but the recycling ticket offices won't be open from Tuesday evening because in 2011 people got stuck in the queues & just couldn't get to them. The exact times for the office are going to be sent out & put on the website.

You are right Glasto-worker, but the recycling ticket offices won't be open from Tuesday evening because in 2011 people got stuck in the queues & just couldn't get to them. The exact times for the office are going to be sent out & put on the website.

Hi everyone!

Was wondering if you've got a minute if you'd mind filling in my survey on volunteering at cultural events. This includes festivals, sporting events and carnivals. I'm a final year Events Management student and the research is for my final project so I would really appreciate you taking the time, I would love to hear your opinions!

You can find it at this link: http://tolu.na/WEkYDX

Thank you, hopefully see you in June!