Pukkelpop 2013

Guest benrothwell

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Chokri

Spanning te snijden! Morgennamiddag hoogstwaarschijnlijk nieuwe naam voor vrijdag. Fingers crossed!

Roughly translated (by me, with no language skills at all!)

New name for Friday

@semprini - I wasn't just sat there refreshing the twitter feed or anything, honest!

Now, how about a bet on this new name? I'm going

Editors, with a Duvel each way on Prince

Edited by TheNewUnion

Feels like I've waited in all day for a new washing machine for it not to turn up.

That said, its a positive message. They've definitely got someone in and they're just milking it and building up the tension.

for me its Prince or the Kings of Leon. Not announcing anything till the last minute would suggest Prince as it ties in with his style of doing things lately. Think if it was anyone smaller than these two suggestions it'd be announced by now just to appease everyone rather than setting up people for massive disappointment.

Kind of Leon are at V Saturday, Sunday. Would they play 3 in a row? Hope not as I don't really like them. Still they are a big name and worthy headliner, just not my bag.

If, and it's s BIG if, they do manage to get Prince, it will be the biggest coup in Festival history (beating The Stones finally playing Glastonbury)

Feels like I've waited in all day for a new washing machine for it not to turn up.

That said, its a positive message. They've definitely got someone in and they're just milking it and building up the tension.

for me its Prince or the Kings of Leon. Not announcing anything till the last minute would suggest Prince as it ties in with his style of doing things lately. Think if it was anyone smaller than these two suggestions it'd be announced by now just to appease everyone rather than setting up people for massive disappointment.

Edited by Dietediet

Prince did Hop Farm recently so I think for him it's all about the $ rather than prestige plus he released an album via the Daily Mail so he's not to sniffy as long as there is cash involved. Of all the possibles I would love it to be Prince, but hats off to the organisers for getting anybody at this late stage as it wasn't their fault NY pulled out so they could have taken the cash.