British Girls

Guest Tony420

Ah, ok, I'm not too good with idioms wink.png sorry to hear that sad.png

BUT I'll be in disguise and you won't know that its me, and as soon as you are sprayed with beer you will fall for my wit and I wont reveal that you fell for the good ol' Tony just before after our honeymoon smile.png

Edited by Tony420

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I dont know what you are talking about, I thought the board was free? Just registered here yesterday. Didn't really think that I would really get tickets for Glastonbury, especially from abroad, so didn't really inform myself a lot about it and thought i coul ask my questions here...

Obviously some guys think that I'm fake or something and therefore seem to dont tell me their best tricks, so here's another photo of me and a mate at a festival in Austria last year (nova rock). (There I took the my grandma's dog as "bait", and the ladies loved it smile.png Unfortunately I cant bring it to Glasto as it died sad.png (not my fault!!).)

Spitzbua%25252520Trisko.jpg

My Aunt,me and my Grandma who meanwhile also passed (not my fault also!)

428502.jpg

Edited by Tony420

really can't figure this one out. is it a case of 'lost in translation', or is he really a chauvinist dickwad?

P.S. love your profile pic, BlackHole2006, people go on about 'Lawrence of Arabia' and 'Chariots of Fire', but I reckon Human Traffic is probably the greatest British film of all time!

Obviously some guys think that I'm fake or something and therefore seem to dont tell me their best tricks, so here's another photo of me and a mate at a festival in Austria last year (nova rock). (There I took the my grandma's dog as "bait", and the ladies loved it smile.png Unfortunately I cant bring it to Glasto as it died sad.png (not my fault!!).)

Spitzbua%25252520Trisko.jpg

My Aunt,me and my Grandma who meanwhile also passed (not my fault also!)

428502.jpg

Yeah, for sure. I see, there's not too many helpful people around here.

Anyway, I ll just go for it, maybe aferwards I will make a short "how to" with pictures, because there are certainly a lot of people who would like to get laid and just dont know how to do it.

all the best,

Tony