E Festival posters who didn't get tickets

Guest smash

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the offers of support from everyone.

What really is annoying me, is that had I not agreed to go to work yesterday, leaving it in the unfortunately incapable hands of someone else, and just done it myself, and gone onto eFestivals like I've been doing for so so so many years now, it would have been all ok.

Considering my options at the moment, one of which is applying for WorthyFM, as I was thinking after 2011 that I would work in some capacity at the next one. If that doesn't work, I will be booking off re-sale day from work and heading straight here :)

i missed out this year, so devastated as got to the reg page a few times but kept timing out. Needless to say i will be trying again on resale day and also trying to get in via volunteering. I'm desperate to go again.

Right... I've had a look & can set up a secret group that can only be accessed on invite, but I need to invite at least one friend to join... anyone want to be my new 'friend' so I can get it started?! If so, PM me!

Once it's going, I assume I can then put the link here for everyone to request to join?!

Bear with me...! :D

Edited by **claire**

I'm well peed off, 7 of us really wanted to go. i tried for tickets in vain but failed.

In work today i was told about a gang of people who bought tickets but wont be going as they've booked to go abroad, they paid £50 deposit just in case.(of what i don't know) the £10 admin fee isn't too much money to lose.

we would have been willing to pay the full balance off and take it easy for a few months.

I hope that there will be plenty of tickets on sale sooner rather than later for the people on here who really really want to go, myself and my mates included.

I'm well peed off, 7 of us really wanted to go. i tried for tickets in vain but failed.

In work today i was told about a gang of people who bought tickets but wont be going as they've booked to go abroad, they paid £50 deposit just in case.(of what i don't know) the £10 admin fee isn't too much money to lose.

we would have been willing to pay the full balance off and take it easy for a few months.

I hope that there will be plenty of tickets on sale sooner rather than later for the people on here who really really want to go, myself and my mates included.

That is odd! I don't understand why you would buy tickets if you can't go and knew that before hand?

A guy in work was going to go on his mates stag to Glastonbury - they had it all planned. Two of the party got tickets and couldn't get the rest of the party tickets. They said they are going to just have to give up the idea of going to Glastonbury and sort something else out instead.

Yup you can definitely set your settings to get a notification from Facebook if a something new is posted - I do it with one of my groups and it seems to be pretty reliable.

This sounds like a great idea for all those desperadoes out there - it might alleviate the abject depression which has descended since around 10.30 yesterday.

Still totally gutted at missing out, came into work as I thought the faster connection would be an advantage. Entered the details around 15 times but never got any further. A friend got through to payment page for me but then entered missed a number from my card number and by the time I got back through they had sold out - devastated!!

Any heads up on resales would be great. Too bad I missed the back door option - was so busy pressing refresh that I hardly had time to think never mind come on to the forum!