E Festival posters who didn't get tickets

Guest smash

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi , I'd be interested in being added to an email list. Haven't been on here for ages but missed out on tickets today due to broadband breaking (today of all days) - especially gutted as next year is our tenth wedding anniversary and we were planning to renew our vows at glasto. (I know it's cheesy...)

I'd be happy to update others if I find out about any resales too.

I'm well peed off, 7 of us really wanted to go. i tried for tickets in vain but failed.

In work today i was told about a gang of people who bought tickets but wont be going as they've booked to go abroad, they paid £50 deposit just in case.(of what i don't know) the £10 admin fee isn't too much money to lose.

we would have been willing to pay the full balance off and take it easy for a few months.

I hope that there will be plenty of tickets on sale sooner rather than later for the people on here who really really want to go, myself and my mates included.

I'm well peed off, 7 of us really wanted to go. i tried for tickets in vain but failed.

In work today i was told about a gang of people who bought tickets but wont be going as they've booked to go abroad, they paid £50 deposit just in case.(of what i don't know) the £10 admin fee isn't too much money to lose.

we would have been willing to pay the full balance off and take it easy for a few months.

I hope that there will be plenty of tickets on sale sooner rather than later for the people on here who really really want to go, myself and my mates included.

I hope you get to renew your vows at Glastonbury :) let's be positive. Plenty of people seem to be unable to go for one reason or another.

Now - odd question, how do you get tickets if you miss out on both chances? Last time round I saw plently of threads elsewhere selling tickets because they couldn't go and they couldn't get there money back. Since the tickets have mug shots on - how on earth does that work? (The people were just selling at face-value!)

Such a great idea, thanks for setting up. We have been massively gutted re not getting tickets, but had a gut feeling it was going to be tough this year. Well done too all that got tickets and actually want to go - grrr to those who got them 'just in case'.

Fingers crossed for April for us all x

Just requested to join group!

Joined. Thanks Claire. Now fingers crossed. I assume you're all doing as I am and randomly refreshing the see tickets page? Is there a hashtags we could follow on twitter as well? As well as following Emily Eavis & glastofest)

Edited by AlanP