V Festival 2013 Line Up Predictions

Guest StuartG20

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is playing quite a few dates at the 02, so cant be doing too badly..

Saw her support Paul McCartney in 2010 at the Isle of Wight and she was brilliant.

Support for V I would say.

Edit - if she was to play. Cant see it though. But it is V so who knows?

Edited by Anthonym93

• 1 month later...

Ive been thinking about this for a while now since coming back from last years V and in talking to many other friends and colleauges who have been doing the same we cant see past acts such as

Coldplay , Kasabian Looking to be the big headliners (which i think would be awesome)

i keep hearing names such as Drake being banded around which i really fear for!!!!

other than that i would expect to see acts such as Swedish House Mafia and Maroon 5 who have had big years come in to play a big part on some of the stages as well as the usuals like Olly murs, example etc

young upcoming talents such as Two door cinema club, Jake bugg and foster the people should be included in my eyes. With last years newcomer Ben howard being fast tracked to a more recognisable slot

i would personally be happy aslong as Reverend and the Makers are there again... they are unbeleivable!!!

Doubt the haters!!! V- Festival is quality so dont shoot it down please!

This is what i realllllllly want it to be but probably will never happen; Calvin Harris, David Guetta, Flo Rida, Pink, Tinie Tempah, Fat Boy Slim, BoB, Coldplay, Example, Katy Perry, Will.i.am, The Prodigy, Olly Murs, SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA, Kesha, The Killers, Pendulum, Biffy Clyro, Wiley, Robbie Williams, Rihanna, Pitbull, Maroon 5, Bloc Party