V Festival 2013 Line Up Predictions

Guest StuartG20

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you seen her live DVD? My sister made me watch it and she spins upside down on silks and stuff and doesn't even hit a bum note, its pretty cool. But obviously not your thing, hey ho.

And yes I like Muse, I'm not a fanatic though, I don't like all of their works.

Edited by thetime

Not sure if anyone has seen but unless the strangest thing happens I think you can rule Muse out of V next year. They are planning bigger outdoor summer 2013 shows which would include fest wise IOW and T weekend at the most I'd imagine and that's only if they do it later on. In 2007 they did June, 2010, September and with a few end of this year arena dates, I reckon earlier summer maybe more likely.

Getting them out the way earlier summer also free's them up to commit to play more festivals 2014 which you'd expect is likely due to big outdoor shows.

Not sure if anyone has seen but unless the strangest thing happens I think you can rule Muse out of V next year. They are planning bigger outdoor summer 2013 shows which would include fest wise IOW and T weekend at the most I'd imagine and that's only if they do it later on. In 2007 they did June, 2010, September and with a few end of this year arena dates, I reckon earlier summer maybe more likely.

Getting them out the way earlier summer also free's them up to commit to play more festivals 2014 which you'd expect is likely due to big outdoor shows.

No not my thing lol, watch her live dvd? Eeerrrrr no thanks.

If I want someone spinning upside down and shit I will go to the circus, if I want to see a musical artist I will go to a gig....shes shit at both.

Can not imagine thom yorke doing all that shit, its all to hide how shit her music is.....bit like muse and there lasers imo.

Edited by Andre91

Vfest doesn't care about exclusives the same way R&L does and they have had both headliners appear at their own shows and other fests before.

At the end of the day Muse are a very bankable headliner, even if they were playing in every pub in the country for free they would still sell out V a month later.

• 4 weeks later...