V Festival 2013 Line Up Predictions

Guest StuartG20

Somehow Jessie J and Emeli Sande seem like Main Stage acts to me since they're both so mainstream, playing 3rd each night. Calvin Harris and Beady Eye seem suited to 4Music headliners, both would give a totally different alternative to the Main Stage headliner that night.

i.e.

Main:

Beyonce

The Script

Jessie J

4Music:

Beady Eye

Main:

Kings Of Leon

Stereophonics

Emeli Sande

4Music:

Calvin Harris

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be happy with that... not fussed about the Wanted (despite their set being the only 'tent full' sign I saw last time I was there) but the rest particularly Wombats, Hurts and Imagine Dragons would interest me.

I hope it's correct that Jessie and Emeli are 3rd mainstage. Jessie headlining 4music would be terrible. Mind you, against Beyonce I suppose it doesn't matter, I shan't be there.

Even though there's a lot on the bill I really won't be looking forward to (surprising really, as a 15 year old girl.) such as little mix, James Arthur and majority of the more poppier acts; I will still be going. As much as I wish it wasn't so after looking at previous lineups, v will always have a somewhat predominantly poppy lineup. They want to sell, and sell they do.

Myself, I'm looking forward to stereophonics, two door cinema club, the vaccines, the courteeners, Kendrick Lamar, maverick sabre, and Maximo park, so it's not really a bad lineup for me. Despite it being typical dad music, perhaps embarrassingly, I don't actually mind scouting for girls. Same with the Fratellis. Quite like a bit of Paloma faith and even basement Jaxx too so it's all good! Impressed with Tom Odell being announced a bit later on as well. If Beyonce somehow gets destinys child up there with her for a bit I'll be made up!

Would love paolo nutini and Jamie T to be added at a later date. Don't think it's a BAD lineup. Gutted KOL are headlining though. Could have definitely got a better band to appeal to the other side of V.

Does anyone know/have a rough idea of when the next lineup announcement will be made?

Edited by Pricey97

• 2 months later...