Kendal Calling 2013

Guest ramragon

Wouldn't stress Thursday entry, the Thursday tickets were still available a few weeks before the festival last year, think in previous years the Thursday tickets were limited, last year I'm pretty sure if you were willing to pay the extra you could go.

Nothing made it more obvious than the emperors field, in 2011 there couldn't have been more than 50 tents in it on Thursday, in. 2012 the emperors must have been at least 50% full on Thursday

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trouble is I'm not sure where they would fit on the bill, if they played I would guess the only place they'd be would be headliner due to the size of the festival. If you want my opinion if I could see them being announced as headliner, then I can't see it happening,maybes too niche an audience for kendal who traditionally go for more mainstream indie rock, doves, maximo, cribs etc. Think they would be too pricey for a support act, can't imagine shed seven, feeder or pip costing anywhere near as much as the yeah yeah yeahs would be

Stick your neck out?? You wanna wind your neck in! We won't get 3 indie headliners I'm positive! Would be happy if either Primals or Manics headline one of the nights. As you were saying, if theres too much good stuff on we wont get to catch unexpected stuff by wandering round.